Region 1 Dist 2AA Tournament

tigersforever1

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The girls consolation and championship games will be played on Monday.

Grainger and Claiborne boys meet in the consolation game on Tuesday. I believe the consolation game starts at either 6:30 or 7:00 with the championship game (Gatlinburg-Pittman vs. Union Co.) to follow at 8:00 or 8:30.

I'll post the exact times as soon as I go out to my truck and find the brackets. LOL

thanks. that is what i saw in the paper after i posted that question but i have still heard that both consolations are monday and both championships are on tuesday. who really knows. we do need someone to go out to their truck and get the bracket and let everyone know the right days and times. LOL /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

thanks. that is what i saw in the paper after i posted that question but i have still heard that both consolations are monday and both championships are on tuesday. who really knows. we do need someone to go out to their truck and get the bracket and let everyone know the right days and times. LOL /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Man, it was a long way to that truck. LOL

I did go earlier, but wasn't sure whether to post a reply or not. The brackets listed on the back of the program I got last night at the tournament obviously have an error, so I wasn't sure whether I'd just confuse everyone.

They list the boys championship game as being played Sat. (last night) at 8:30 p.m. It was definitely not played at that time, because that was when Grainger and GP were squaring off in the late semifinal game.

Judging by the girls bracket, which has no mistakes that I see, I'm pretty sure that the boys consolation will be played Tuesday at 6:00 p.m. and the boys championship will follow at 7:30 p.m., since those are the starting times listed for the girls consolation and championship games on the previous (Monday) night.

Hope that helps!

Good luck Patriots!

I did go earlier, but wasn't sure whether to post a reply or not. The brackets listed on the back of the program I got last night at the tournament obviously have an error, so I wasn't sure whether I'd just confuse everyone.

They list the boys championship game as being played Sat. (last night) at 8:30 p.m. It was definitely not played at that time, because that was when Grainger and GP were squaring off in the late semifinal game.

Judging by the girls bracket, which has no mistakes that I see, I'm pretty sure that the boys consolation will be played Tuesday at 6:00 p.m. and the boys championship will follow at 7:30 p.m., since those are the starting times listed for the girls consolation and championship games on the previous (Monday) night.

Hope that helps!

Good luck Patriots!

Who are the best players for Union? What are the keys to the game?

Who are the best players for Union? What are the keys to the game?[/quote Union County guards, Smith Vittetoe and Muncey are all excellent shooters, Union has 2 sophomores starting inside, Buckner and Cox, key to the game will be Union Co. speed and outside shooting against GP inside with Ogle and Hinton.

Hope that helps!

Good luck Patriots!

ok. thanks. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

No thoughts from anyone about tonights championship other than "tigersforeverlast" thoughts.

thought the game was just as predicted, Union Countys speed vs GP inside, Tyler Smith for Union Co. was so quick GP could not keep up unoffically he had 19 pts. 16 rebounds and 9 assists, Jacob Munsey was hot from outside as usual and the 2 sophomore post players for Union done a great job on Ogle and Hinton inside.