Oak Ridge foolishness?

Guest HoOdRicH

Guest HoOdRicH

I just wanted to know if coach Grey realizes that Booker isnt the only runningback in the backfeild.He shoudl know teams are going to key in on Booker,so why doesnt he spread the ball around.They looked like a West Coast offense out there and their success came when they started spreadin the ball around on the ground to more players.He has Spencer Gulmire who runs a 4.6 and Ryne Fye who runs a 4.5 and Daryl Davidson who runs a 4.4.So why doesnt coach Grey spread the ball around more,Simple he has no idea what he is doing out there.Booker caused 2 fumbles which Anderson County scored from,shouldnt that say something to Grey?If Oak Ridge is to be successful,Walls Davidson Booker and others need to also get the bvall.

Coach Gray coached at Jefferson Middle School and did little with a lot.

Coach Gray coached the freshmen and did little with a lot.

How did he get the Offense in the first place?

What would OR's record be if A. Porter did not make big plays out of broken ones that didn't work?

I agree the other backs should get the ball also! But Booker should get more than the 8 carries he averaged last year....I think they would be more successful if they could at least jump out of the Wing run some I, split back, trips.ect and be more versatile. :)

Please come home Chick Granning!