DC MAKING IT TO STATE

coonhunter

beavo you forgot to site your reference. It is 2 different things. You gotta create space before you do anything. Some guys get space by jab steps, pump fakes, etc... They never dribble. Rex can create his own shot. Like I said what I have seen and heard (2 very reliable sources) he is a shooter. The best move for a 3 is to let your teammate penetrate and draw help not a step back. The best 2 guys I have seen in West TN HS basketball do this where Jamall Haymon(Dyersburg 95-99) and Justin Blake.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beavo you forgot to site your reference. It is 2 different things. You gotta create space before you do anything. Some guys get space by jab steps, pump fakes, etc... They never dribble. Rex can create his own shot. Like I said what I have seen and heard (2 very reliable sources) he is a shooter. The best move for a 3 is to let your teammate penetrate and draw help not a step back. The best 2 guys I have seen in West TN HS basketball do this where Jamall Haymon(Dyersburg 95-99) and Justin Blake.

You create space then take the shot! My bad Brian Schofield... Yeah, but you were talking about creating your own shot so thats why I said the step back is the best move! This kid will be up there with those 2!

I hope you don't eat your words. This kid sounds like he can be good his athletic ability might hold him back. He will be a decent sized kid but as far as quickness goes his maturity will tell that.

His quickness has improved alot since the first of the season... He's already a very good shooter as a freshman! And with how much his quickness has improved over 1 season... this kid will only get stronger and faster and bigger... Every player has places where they can improve and if Hudson works hard day in and day out... He'll be as good as those 2! I honestly believe that! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That is not the case unknown. The kids parents have to live where he is playing. Unless he transfered like Hudson while he is a freshmen. Then they can live out of the school district he is attending.

Dang...this subject is gettin' real old don't you think 74????? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Quick Question for you DC fans...Do you all think yall would have beat BTW the last two years in the substate if the game was played in Memphis?? Just wondering how DC would do under pressure/hostile environment. Also how good is Rex Pierce?

I think that`s why you play your butt off in the regular season so you are not faced with that situation. Therefore the point is mute. I don`t think they are concerned with the past, only things to come.

One quick question to everyone on this thread: Can we just get through district tournament before we start the talk of region, sub-state, and state? Thanks!

I agree 100%. Had a man to mention chartering buses the other night. I told him there was no sense in getting buses just to go to Dyer (district) because we gotta go there and get out of there first.

Dang...this subject is gettin' real old don't you think 74????? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Yes, it's getting to the point of no return!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />....I don't know how many time or ways I can explain it , so everyone can understand, that things are on the up and up?????

Maybe you should watch more than 1 game! They know when ya'll are in the house thats why they don't show everything they got! They like the drama of the game to keep the fans in it! Blow outs get boring after you see SOOOO MANY!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

its easy to blow teams out when you are not playing anybody! i just want to know who dc has played that is worth talking about?

its easy to blow teams out when you are not playing anybody! i just want to know who dc has played that is worth talking about?

I think for playing freshman and underclassmen along with CJ and Rex they are doing pretty dang well....for God's sake they are in what is considered a rebuilding year. To have lost 4 starters and 80% of their shooting they have beyond exceeded my expectations of how they would do this year!!!! Why you so concerned????? Worry about your own. Last time I checked none of us were dissing Covington. You obviously feel some sort of threat we COULD propose or you wouldn't keep posting things about us.