Livingston Academy Baseball

bulldog

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you want to know?

That would be my response as well. LA returns 4 seniors and the rest of the positions will be up for grabs. I was at an intersquad scrimage friday, we looked good in spots but still need alot of work. I'll be posting all of the LA scores from games this year on Coach T. Come out and see us play I promise we'll win more than one game.

• 2 weeks later...

with four seniors sounds like there will be some juniors having to step up to the plate... what about there rotation what can you guys tell me about that... any good arms to look forward to watching?

4 seniors do return, however one has an injured elbow and may have to have surgery. If so he may be out for the season(hopefully not). There are some young talent on the squad if they will step up and be big it will make a difference. There are some capeable of making a difference! First game Mon March 9th at home against Montery. GO CATS!!!!

4 seniors do return, however one has an injured elbow and may have to have surgery. If so he may be out for the season(hopefully not). There are some young talent on the squad if they will step up and be big it will make a difference. There are some capeable of making a difference! First game Mon March 9th at home against Montery. GO CATS!!!!

No need to worry about #7 arm injury is not serious he will be in the lineup and back on the mound within a couple of weeks. Young players will need to step up and take advantage of the playing opportunity. The season begins Monday 3-9 @ home against Monterey. Let's support this team.

No need to worry about #7 arm injury is not serious he will be in the lineup and back on the mound within a couple of weeks. Young players will need to step up and take advantage of the playing opportunity. The season begins Monday 3-9 @ home against Monterey. Let's support this team.

Great News !! Glad to hear the injury is not as serious as origionally thought. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

how have they looked first 2 games against monterey and white co

Monterey: LA got behind early, pitching was off at the start, walked 3 hit 1 ended up giving up 4 runs in the 1st. Final 7 to 3 Monterey.

White Co: Offenseively - I think we had only 4 hits. We had a bunch of infield dribblers that were outs at first, NO WALKS. White Co pitcher was not that good, we just made him look good. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Defensively: Pitching better for the first 3 innings then fell off fast! Errors were made some bad throws then White Co with some timely hits put 7 runs on the board. Final 7 to 1 White Co.

Monterey: LA got behind early, pitching was off at the start, walked 3 hit 1 ended up giving up 4 runs in the 1st. Final 7 to 3 Monterey.

White Co: Offenseively - I think we had only 4 hits. We had a bunch of infield dribblers that were outs at first, NO WALKS. White Co pitcher was not that good, we just made him look good. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Defensively: Pitching better for the first 3 innings then fell off fast! Errors were made some bad throws then White Co with some timely hits put 7 runs on the board. Final 7 to 1 White Co.

thanks for info whats your starting line up look like and pitching rotation

how have they looked first 2 games against monterey and white co

Not good at all. Lost both games for some reason we just aren't hitting the baseball right now. We only manged to have two hits last night against Sparta, no one has walked in either game we are not getting good pitches to hit. Pitchers are struggling to throw strikes. At present we just aren't clicking in any phases of the game. But it's still early in the season I know there are too many good hitters on this team for this to continue. We need to turn it around quickly because we start district play next week.