Best coach in West Tennessee(excluding memphis)

diamondstud10

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've got to be kidding about Messer, right? The team went to state with lots of help, and you can't say it was all on account of the coach. The players are the ones that play the game. There may have been a few other reasons why the coach wasn't rehired--maybe you should check on those reasons first before you call anyone stupid. If he was such a great coach last year, how come he isn't coaching this year? I think Ripley's going to do great with this new coach, Pepper. He's got a number of seniors that should help him be successful.

No doubt the players play but coaches prepare them to succeed. Lots of help, whats that? You just want to discredit success. You were probably the one who caused the stink. And by the way, he is coaching this year. I hope the new coach is successful but yall ran a good one out over some parent who cant handle there child not being very good.

No doubt the players play but coaches prepare them to succeed. Lots of help, whats that? You just want to discredit success. You were probably the one who caused the stink. And by the way, he is coaching this year. I hope the new coach is successful but yall ran a good one out over some parent who cant handle there child not being very good.

I have been for many years an observer and follower of RHS baseball. Simply love the game! Always want the program to do well. I heard Messer was assistant coach at Rosemark. Maybe you should again find out what the real facts are as far as why he was not rehired instead of trying to lay the blame on parents and/or their kids. It must be easy to say that's the reason he was not rehired. Keeps everything else quiet, doesn't it?

I have been for many years an observer and follower of RHS baseball. Simply love the game! Always want the program to do well. I heard Messer was assistant coach at Rosemark. Maybe you should again find out what the real facts are as far as why he was not rehired instead of trying to lay the blame on parents and/or their kids. It must be easy to say that's the reason he was not rehired. Keeps everything else quiet, doesn't it?

Everything else quiet/ What does that mean?

• 2 weeks later...