District 4A Tournament Predictions

bulldawgfan5

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both games were amazing. Wartburg came out with a vengeance and never let up. They were after it on defense and on target on offence. Chapman played an amazing game...seemed like she couldn't miss. Coalfield finally showed that they want to win. They kept on pushing and gave it their all. They played really well together and no one seemed to try to take over the game...they relied on each other. It was a great game to watch. I think both teams will do great in the region if they keep their drive.

The OS and Oneida game was intense. Oneida showed that they are not the same team from regular season. Every player hustled and contributed. They got on the floor for loose balls, showed patience on offence, and shot the ball incredibly well. However, they couldn't stop Christopher. Oneida held the lead the whole game in spite of Christopher's amazing performance, but lost it in the end. All of the OS players stepped up their defense the last couple of minutes and caused some crucial turnovers and hit some game- changing shots. Both games were great...I would definitely pay 10 dollars to see those two games all over again.

Congrats to all the teams and good luck in the region! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Both games from last night were very intense. Wartburg only losing by 2 to Coalfield, and OS having to earn a win. I unfornantely did not get to watch the Wartburg game but it sounded like both teams gave their all. The OS game it came down to defense in the in end with all players stepping up and knocking balls loose and blocking shots. OS did not play well but of course Christopher did, Oneida played amazing and 30 had an extraordianry game. Looks to me if District 4-A will once again take over the region.

Good luck to all teams.