Second team 7A all district pick for Molly Heady?

rabbitranch

Y don't y'all be politcal correct and just name an all-district team. Never heard of 1st team then 2nd team...

There is a third team also. You are right, it should just be an all district team period. That would cut out a lot of the BS. What is even more insulting is that people are talking like it is embarassing to be on the 2nd team. There are some pretty talented girls on that second team. There are some on it I would take over several of them first team girls if I was picking a team.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone needs to remember this is the same group of coaches that voted Lamaar Rogers coach of the year last year over Jim Brown who's team went undefeated in the district and swept C'range. There is no love loss between any of these coaches. It doesn't surprise me one bit to see this happen. I'm only surprised it doesn't happen more often!

And what is your lord Browns coaching record?

/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> Molly continues to display true character while this individual did not. What happened to being a positive role model for the players Coach? Hope that you will learn to respect this young lady and learn from her what it means to truly love the game and all those that play.

/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> Molly continues to display true character while this individual did not. What happened to being a positive role model for the players Coach? Hope that you will learn to respect this young lady and learn from her what it means to truly love the game and all those that play.

You have to understand this is coming from the same school who's administration and coach allowed them to hang a sign that said "We don't rebuild we recruit" at the ball game. No wonder girls with an ability and means are changing schools. So they can learn basketball and manners.

How does everyone know for a fact that the coach in question voted for the player at the bottom of his list? Are their ballots made public? Or is it a rumor?

Did you happen to read the local newspaper out of Cookeville when the players were named? I think it describes the voting process. I also remember that the coaches can't vote for their own players. Things are as they appear. I know he is human, and we all make poor decisions. It does not take a genuis to figure out what happened. Matter of fact ask the coach for yourself. That should clear up any questions if he wanted to be open and forthright.

All the coaches know when the votes are tallied. This isn't like voting for the president. They write a list, turn them in, and then tally the votes.

Just remember she has been consistantly great all year and so have the ladies she playes with. She has experienced true leadership and team play at its finest. Wouldn't you agree?

This thread makes me want to vomit! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" 7a is hands down the best a district in the state and look at this kind of talk makes me want to puke all over my computer. The talk on here cheapens the fine coaches and great players in 7a. I hope Coach T locks this thread. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Molly Heady is a great kid. She is an amazing player with a great work ethic. I don't think she really worries about individual things. If so, she would have stayed @ Monterey where she was already over 1500pts & 500rbs as a sophomore. This thread was well meaning in giving her credit, but she probably wouldn't want all the fuss.