Bearden at Fulton

fhsvolsfan

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bearden by 20+

As much as I would like to see Bearden lose its not going to happen tonight. Fulton has the coaching and talent to win this game so i believe it will be close. Fulton has the best coach and the two best players in area (besides hood from lc) on their team. We will see what happens. Bearden by 10

I give Bearden all the credit in the world but Fulton played awful!! Gallman and Steele were both off the whole night and Bearden took advantage. They just played sloppy basketball and you cant do that againist teams like Bearden. But Jody Wright will get them back on track for the tournament!! But big ups to Bearden they played well and deserved to win!!

I give Bearden all the credit in the world but Fulton played awful!! Gallman and Steele were both off the whole night and Bearden took advantage. They just played sloppy basketball and you cant do that againist teams like Bearden. But Jody Wright will get them back on track for the tournament!! But big ups to Bearden they played well and deserved to win!!

Bearden had nothing to do with Gallman and Steele's performance. If only Fulton would have played better, right. Keep telling yourself that Falconfan. I imagine Bearden is disappointed they didn't beat them worse.

Bearden had nothing to do with Gallman and Steele's performance. If only Fulton would have played better, right. Keep telling yourself that Falconfan. I imagine Bearden is disappointed they didn't beat them worse.

Beardne is not 14 points better than Fulton. I watched Fulton play and they played aweful yea maybe Bearden had something to do with it. Get off their bandwagon because its only going to end in dissappointment

Beardne is not 14 points better than Fulton. I watched Fulton play and they played aweful yea maybe Bearden had something to do with it. Get off their bandwagon because its only going to end in dissappointment

to all folks out there..... PLEASE IGNORE THE COMMENTS OF THE UNINTELLIGENT!!!!! Your Falcons got it handed to them...it's that simple!!! Bearden is 14 points better than Fulton. Be a man and say, Congrats Bulldogs, you played a heckuva game and just waxed my falcons!!!! HOLLA AT CHA BOY!!!!!

That's not what the score say's. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Bearden is not 14 points better than Fulton. I watched Fulton play and they played aweful yea maybe Bearden had something to do with it. Get off their bandwagon because its only going to end in dissappointment

I agree with you, like Bearden's not 42 pts better then AE... Everyteam has an off night.. But your last sentence sums up what Bearden has been through the last couple of years... So my advice to you, just let them continue enjoy beating the KIL teams, they're doom for a disappointment.

But UNreal, your boys kept it under 20, my boys just let it be one of Coach Mitchell's worst lost. So just smile about it and get ready for the district...