P4K, Where are you going this weekend?

PHargis

I feel like the character from "Where's Waldo"...

After a win last weekend at the Cupid Classic, we are OFF. Yes, for the first weekend in 6 weeks, we are not playing anywhere.

Happy to say my plans include movies at home, adult beverages and extra sleep...as we prepare for the 2nd half of the season /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I feel like the character from "Where's Waldo"...

After a win last weekend at the Cupid Classic, we are OFF. Yes, for the first weekend in 6 weeks, we are not playing anywhere.

Happy to say my plans include movies at home, adult beverages and extra sleep...as we prepare for the 2nd half of the season /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

We'll check with you next week for another Waldo report becasue you can't be off two weekends in a row. lets see, Atlanta, Louisville, Indianapolis and maybe other exotic places like Nashville or even Huntsville. or maybe Palm Beach, Boco Rattan. Check back for one of the most traveled Waldo characters and her itinery for the second half of the VB Season with Impact. Nashville 1 is Traveling to Atlanta this weekend for a great Atlanta tournament but they don't have any Waldo characters but wait a minute..................................No that can't be one but maybe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

• 1 month later...

Well here we are on another weekend and are checking on the saga of "P4K, the saga of a volleyball club Mom". P4k, where are you going this weekend thats Action Packed and Full of Volleyball Excitement. Where's the next Tournament?

We are on a well-deserved and long overdue 3 week break. No tournaments until Big South the first weekend in April.

I happy right now, with spring in the air, to watch as much basketball as humanly possible and sit on my deck in between games.

We are on a well-deserved and long overdue 3 week break. No tournaments until Big South the first weekend in April.

I happy right now, with spring in the air, to watch as much basketball as humanly possible and sit on my deck in between games.

oh.............OH......Didn't know you were a basketball player too. And rest on your deck......... must be some strenuous games. OK, so the next trip is to the Big South the first week in April and I believe thats in Atlanta. And its a two or three day event and is that in the World Congress center with 120 matches going on at the same time? With College/University Coaches sitting all over the place? And is that why you go, or do you play too? Well, thats P4K, the famous VB Club Touring MOM that started this thread quite a while ago, on her way to the BIG SOUTH in Atlanta the first week in April and we'll check back with her after she gets back to see where she's going next. I don't know when but she should have a Cool Springs/Franklin appearance also in the next few weeks and you can stop by at that time to meet her AND get an autograph and likely the Great Line Judge. a favorite always, might be there also.That Bruins guy slings a pretty tough pen also. These are the major players on the Coacht Volleyball Forum and with the 7000-8000+ players thruout the State, they love volleyball. P4K, see you backin a couple of weeks.