cookeville going for another district title

tromo

who do you think the big sticks are besides judah

my son likes the Judah kid...he said they had a pact no errors today at short and my kid blew it lol...but I wanna tell a little story that i think sometimes gets lost in wins and losses and districts...Cookeville was going through a pitching change and we had bases loaded and while the pitcher was warming up there were 6 or 7 kids standing around second base 3 from our school and 3 or 4 from their team and the boys were just talking and laughing a little and i think that adults forgett hat sometimes they are kids playing a game and having fun but when gameis on ITS ON!!!! LOL they were fierce competitors while playing and cheering on their teams but when the game was in a stall for a minute they were getting to know each other...cant wait to see you at our place and hopefully it wont be a 3 hour game!!!!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my son likes the Judah kid...he said they had a pact no errors today at short and my kid blew it lol...but I wanna tell a little story that i think sometimes gets lost in wins and losses and districts...Cookeville was going through a pitching change and we had bases loaded and while the pitcher was warming up there were 6 or 7 kids standing around second base 3 from our school and 3 or 4 from their team and the boys were just talking and laughing a little and i think that adults forgett hat sometimes they are kids playing a game and having fun but when gameis on ITS ON!!!! LOL they were fierce competitors while playing and cheering on their teams but when the game was in a stall for a minute they were getting to know each other...cant wait to see you at our place and hopefully it wont be a 3 hour game!!!!

yell hes a great kid and keeps it all in perspective

yell?...i did enjoy watching the kids congregating at second lol the kids are the ones that keep it in perspective its the parents and fans that dont

do you think our coach kept things in perspective last night? sometimes parents and fans act this way because they follow the coach's actions.

do you think our coach kept things in perspective last night? sometimes parents and fans act this way because they follow the coach's actions.

he either didnt know the rule or was trying to fire up his team he went a little too far and some umpires might have tossed him after the second time he was arguing BUT thats the way it goes and i understand the fans being upset they probably didnt know the rule....