rigger101

To reiterate my earlier statement: I am not a CHS wrestler, coach, parent, or alumni. I am simply an observer who has remained silent during all of this nonsense and cannot be passive any longer. I am a huge fan of this sport and have been around it nearly my entire life- from participating, to coaching, to supporting those select few that are tough enough call themselves true wrestlers. Coach Jordan has proved true to the test in every aspect. He has dedicated his life to this sport and has produced some of the finest names in wrestling throughout his 25 years of coaching and he has the accolades to prove it. Remember, ???the man who is anybody and who does anything is surely going to be criticized, vilified, and misunderstood. This is part of the penalty for greatness, and every man understands, too, that it is no proof of greatness???- Elbert Hubbard.

Look BB another ".0000000000001%....not 80%". Can you get me a patch like the motorcycle gangs have

Just add a few .0000000 in front. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Announcements