6AA baseball

thechosen1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea the Champ hopes everyone stays healthy as well. It's a shame that some of the kids have quit on the Jasper warriors Baseball team. I just don't understand why kids are quitting, and why parents let their kids quit. Especially quitting on a team that has been in the "Buro" the past two seasons. Why did these boys quit? I think the Sequatchie County Indians will be better this year.....No doubt they have a good coach. But I love to say "To be the champ you have to beat the champ" Hey chosen one, tell ye brother I said duh huh, he'll know what you mean.

Yea the Champ hopes everyone stays healthy as well. It's a shame that some of the kids have quit on the Jasper warriors Baseball team. I just don't understand why kids are quitting, and why parents let their kids quit. Especially quitting on a team that has been in the "Buro" the past two seasons. Why did these boys quit? I think the Sequatchie County Indians will be better this year.....No doubt they have a good coach. But I love to say "To be the champ you have to beat the champ" Hey chosen one, tell ye brother I said duh huh, he'll know what you mean.

They will regret it the rest of their lives....kids just dont understand these things....they'll learn...and i hate it for them

They will regret it the rest of their lives....kids just dont understand these things....they'll learn...and i hate it for them

If these boy's are choosing not to play, because they think they have a shot of playing college ball, then they will have nothing to regret. The regret will be not trying to fulfill their dreams. If they succeed fine if they don't they will have done all they could've.

The season starts Monday, Hope everyone has the year they've worked for and no one gets hurt. I look forward to watching some good baseball, especially in the valley.

Have a great year INDIANS!

• 2 weeks later...