6AA baseball

thechosen1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a great year in the district... I think the top three will be Marion, Hixson and Notre Dame in no particular order. But there will be a couple of the other district teams who will pull an upset or two as usual which will make it very interesting come tourney time....

Should be a great year in the district... I think the top three will be Marion, Hixson and Notre Dame in no particular order. But there will be a couple of the other district teams who will pull an upset or two as usual which will make it very interesting come tourney time....

I dont see it that way at all. Marion lost about 10 players from last year team and I dont care who you are that is going to hurt. Hixson lost a lot to graduation and their coach as well did Notre Dame. I see Sequatchie Co. taking the role as lead dog this year fighting it out with Chatt. Christian. That is the way I see it. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I dont see it that way at all. Marion lost about 10 players from last year team and I dont care who you are that is going to hurt. Hixson lost a lot to graduation and their coach as well did Notre Dame. I see Sequatchie Co. taking the role as lead dog this year fighting it out with Chatt. Christian. That is the way I see it. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Marion did lose some key players, but every team did...And they have some very good kids ready to step up and show what they are made of...You are right though, I think CCS will be in the top four as well...

I don't think it was quite that many......did lose a lot though. The players that remain are working hard; plenty of opportunities this year for players to step up and perform. Who knows....some more unexpected help may show up yet, and a few players that haven't gotten a lot of field time in past years just may surprise some folks. I do agree that Sequatchie should be strong this year; Hixson, CCS and Notre Dame as well. Marion won't just roll over though, no matter how many players graduated. Pitching and defense are the keys......ain't they always.

i'll take Marion County.. Dont matter what happens they always fine a way to win. Good luck from Mcminn Central

Thank you canadian. I hope we can put it together and meet you guys again in the second round of the region. We have alot of work to do before that happens though. Dunlap will be strong and I do think that Shane will make a difference at the helm. I think Christian will be better and Hixson and Notre Dame will be down a little but will be tough. Bledsoe is better and you can never count out a Ted Ladd coached team up on the Mountain. This should be an interesting year. Already has been for me! LOL.

Until seq does something one year I'll never expect anything from em. talk is about all they're good for... Period

The boys from Sequatchie that have done something in the past are finally the heart of the team, the valley side of the district will be between SC and Jasper. The boys from both schools have been heated rivals for years and they know each other well, should be exciting when they match up. The Chattanooga side of the district should be Chattanooga Christian followed by Hixson. SC's new coach is working them very hard, they will improve as the season progresses. Warning!!! Watch out for the Indians come tournament time!!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Where have we all heard this before..........whyyyyyy from squatchy county no doubt. First it was in football, scratch me county was back, going to challenge for the district title wound up forth barely beating bledsoe and whitwell.....getting blasted by smith co in the first rd. Next it was on to basketball, my my how they were back, going to finish second in the district, possibly win the thing after getting overlooked by howard early in the season. B-ball team didn't even make the region and got swept by the warriors. Now little stepchild is going to win the district in baseball........is this a baseball team or the little boy that cried wolf??? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Where have we all heard this before..........whyyyyyy from squatchy county no doubt. First it was in football, scratch me county was back, going to challenge for the district title wound up forth barely beating bledsoe and whitwell.....getting blasted by smith co in the first rd. Next it was on to basketball, my my how they were back, going to finish second in the district, possibly win the thing after getting overlooked by howard early in the season. B-ball team didn't even make the region and got swept by the warriors. Now little stepchild is going to win the district in baseball........is this a baseball team or the little boy that cried wolf??? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I wiil agree, most people expected too much in Bargers 1st year,but not me; and we beat Whitwell by 20 or 21 points I do believe. Second the Basketball team has a lot of talent and egos, they under achieved all year. Third the baseball team got jipped out of a win in the warrior game last year, but that was are own coaches fault. Having said all this, I believe Sequatchie will win the district in the valley side at least.