6AA baseball

thechosen1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm new to Chattanooga area HS baseball and I keep hearing Sequatchie's name at the top of 6AA, and then other people rippin on them. I wanna know what's up. If they haven't ever won before, what's different this year? What puts them at the top? I was under the impression that Marion is the class of our district and everybody was playin for a chance to dethrone them, but that's about 6 or 7 people now claiming Sequatchie will win the thing. Are they upperclassmen-heavy? Good pitching? I'm just trying to get a feel for what is trash talk and what is truth.

So I'm new to Chattanooga area HS baseball and I keep hearing Sequatchie's name at the top of 6AA, and then other people rippin on them. I wanna know what's up. If they haven't ever won before, what's different this year? What puts them at the top? I was under the impression that Marion is the class of our district and everybody was playin for a chance to dethrone them, but that's about 6 or 7 people now claiming Sequatchie will win the thing. Are they upperclassmen-heavy? Good pitching? I'm just trying to get a feel for what is trash talk and what is truth.

Sequatchie always seems to run their mouths in every sport, but never do anything to back it up. You will definitely get used to it /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> 'Well when we were in 5-6 yr olds we beat jasper every time' /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Believe me, we have won before, the last 4 years we've been down do to sub par coaching. Prior to that Sequatchie won 13 or 14 district championships under Coach Bartley. And like I said before we have a new coach this year that is working their tails off to be ready when the season starts. I will agree that some young folks talk trash from Seq, but you will find as you read on Coacht that Jasper does the same thing do to their recent success in Football and Baseball but their Basketball team is a carbon copy of Seq's to many egos. Jasper will be there at the end I do believe and so will Seq. There is no love lost between any valley teams.

Marion county and Hixson are still the teams to beat in this district. I think Sequatchie will be a player this year. We have a big time schedule this year, a lot depends on how the boys come through it. I believe in our coaches and our boys but we will see shortly. Good luck Marion, hope you go 30 and 2. LOL. good luck, Murphy, Lloyd, Morgan,Martin, and the rest

Believe me, we have won before, the last 4 years we've been down do to sub par coaching. Prior to that Sequatchie won 13 or 14 district championships under Coach Bartley. And like I said before we have a new coach this year that is working their tails off to be ready when the season starts. I will agree that some young folks talk trash from Seq, but you will find as you read on Coacht that Jasper does the same thing do to their recent success in Football and Baseball but their Basketball team is a carbon copy of Seq's to many egos. Jasper will be there at the end I do believe and so will Seq. There is no love lost between any valley teams.

U may have won 13 or 14 district championships under Bartley when the district was Marion, Grundy, Seq, and Bledsoe. What has Seq done with the new city-valley district?? Thats right nothing and Marion has won something like the last 5 out of 7 in the city-valley districts.

Seq will try there best to get at the top of the district. Our new coach is workin there tailes off and we have gotten better. We have looked good in the scrimmages we have played. We tied wit the #2 team in georgia and tied with redbank and soddy. we know we can beat JASPER though we will back up the trash talk this year. jasper runs their mouth jus as much as we do.

Seq will try there best to get at the top of the district. Our new coach is workin there tailes off and we have gotten better. We have looked good in the scrimmages we have played. We tied wit the #2 team in georgia and tied with redbank and soddy. we know we can beat JASPER though we will back up the trash talk this year. jasper runs their mouth jus as much as we do.

but! we back it up there ace and not just in baseball /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You must be new to this district....3 Peat, that is 3 years in a row that MC has won the district and also not to mention 2 consecutive Fling visits...They can talk all they want my friend, until someone can shut them up..

but rarely do i see a trash talking MC player on here...