10AA - How will this district stack up this season?

easteagleparent

Teams in this district are:

Giles

Spring Hill

Lewis

Loretto

Page

Marshall

East Hickman

Hickman

MrNoItAll where are you on this one? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I am glad that you asked because MrNoitAll has been doin some searchin and his picks for these fine ladies will be next week but I do have some good news none of them will be in the "boro" the week of May 19th/23th. Region and selectional will be WAY to tough! But just hold on to your pants and more info will be on coacht next week, I must get rid of all of the single A schools first! You sound like "Birdie" always wanting to pass line before it is your turn! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I am glad that you asked because MrNoitAll has been doin some searchin and his picks for these fine ladies will be next week but I do have some good news none of them will be in the "boro" the week of May 19th/23th. Region and selectional will be WAY to tough! But just hold on to your pants and more info will be on coacht next week, I must get rid of all of the single A schools first! You sound like "Birdie" always wanting to pass line before it is your turn! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Hey buddy, just let me know if you need any help.....since I beat you last year. By the way, there may be one team out of this district who may be a "dark horse" to make it to state. I'll let you think about it and then you can let me know who you think it might be....................... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Teams in this district are:

Giles

Spring Hill

Lewis

Loretto

Page

Marshall

East Hickman

Hickman

MrNoItAll where are you on this one? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It's close between Loretto and Spring Hill fighting for first this year.

In the end, this is the way I see it.

1. Spring Hill

2. Loretto

3. Lewis Co

It's close between Loretto and Spring Hill fighting for first this year.

In the end, this is the way I see it.

1. Spring Hill

2. Loretto

3. Lewis Co

Now "big_joe" I better not catch you or my best friend "birdman" snooping around our trailer park. Looks like to me you all had better wait like "Birdie" has to find out who the "losers" from 10AA are going to be. I have heard some noise the other night and I was wondering could it be "big_joe" or the "birdman" outside the trailer looking for my crystal ball, but it turned out to be the neighbors dogs in the trash again. I have a very hard time getting "Birdie" to take the trash, but she does it about once a month so that keeps me pretty happy. But I am telling you people now to watch out if you come around the trailer at night and that is "Birdie" is a good shot!`

Birdman I do know who you are talking about because they do have the pitching but do they have the coaching? That is their problem! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> So until later fellows keep your pants on and we will get to them next week! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• 3 weeks later...

Now "big_joe" I better not catch you or my best friend "birdman" snooping around our trailer park. Looks like to me you all had better wait like "Birdie" has to find out who the "losers" from 10AA are going to be. I have heard some noise the other night and I was wondering could it be "big_joe" or the "birdman" outside the trailer looking for my crystal ball, but it turned out to be the neighbors dogs in the trash again. I have a very hard time getting "Birdie" to take the trash, but she does it about once a month so that keeps me pretty happy. But I am telling you people now to watch out if you come around the trailer at night and that is "Birdie" is a good shot!`

Birdman I do know who you are talking about because they do have the pitching but do they have the coaching? That is their problem! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> So until later fellows keep your pants on and we will get to them next week! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Spring Hill has alot of potential. They have three pitchers and two of them are on the injured list right now. Last years shortstop didn't return, so the player filling that spot has played a different position for 11 years. city league and travel included) Big difference going from First Base to Shortstop. A few other returning players have new positions also. They lost two seniors last year and have twice as many players on the team this year. I know one player has committed to Columbia State College and one other is considering. Two other seniors are still undecided. Spring Hill will definitely be a team to keep your eye on !!!!