Updates on D-II Tourney

BuckLateral

Me too! Thanks for the updates and scoring...If you can keep the updates coming we would appreciate it!

112---Watson ( Bay) tech fall Carney CBHS

Ryan 235

Baylor 226

CBHS 221

again, assuming ghouse scores are correct

looks like both Ryan and Baylor have come out smoking and looking for bonus points

wish I was at this one

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too! Thanks for the updates and scoring...If you can keep the updates coming we would appreciate it!

119---Baucke (CBHS ) dec. Manley (Baylor) 4-0

Ryan 235

Baylor 226

CBHS 225

Big, big match coming up at 125---Doster ( Bay) vs. Hooker ( McCallie). Baylor probably needs at least a split of 119/125 to try to get the lead from Ryan in the lower/middle weights. Big win for CBHS as a loss there would have pretty much ended their darkhorse chances.

No, no team point on the Baylor 285, although some refs might have called one on Schaack at the end. It was a penalty in the golden-point period that ended it. A fan did get himself tossed, though.

Thanks for clearing that up. All I heard was that Baylor had lost a team point and they assumed it was on the wrestler at the end. I did hear that it was a wild finish, with some upset fans. Whose fan got tossed----Baylor?

119---Baucke (CBHS ) dec. Manley (Baylor) 4-0

Ryan 235

Baylor 226

CBHS 225

Big, big match coming up at 125---Doster ( Bay) vs. Hooker ( McCallie). Baylor probably needs at least a split of 119/125 to try to get the lead from Ryan in the lower/middle weights. Big win for CBHS as a loss there would have pretty much ended their darkhorse chances.

125--Doster ( Bay) wins 3-2 over Hooker ( McCallie).

Ryan 235

Baylor 230

CBHS 225

Huge win for Baylor.

Baylor never did lose a team point--D2 hits have been to Ryan, St. George's, and Brentwood Academy twice. Someone may have thought there was a team-point penalty, because the match ended with time on the clock and period 3 showing (an end that could only be explained by DQ). However, the period was really 4, so the ordinary bout-point penalty constituted a golden point and ended the match by a plain ol' decision.

Baylor never did lose a team point--D2 hits have been to Ryan, St. George's, and Brentwood Academy twice. Someone may have thought there was a team-point penalty, because the match ended with time on the clock and period 3 showing (an end that could only be explained by DQ). However, the period was really 4, so the ordinary bout-point penalty constituted a golden point and ended the match by a plain ol' decision.

Pie---are you there in the arena? Is it pretty crazy on the D-II mats?

Indeed it is! Great win for Doster....thanks for the updates bucklateral.

130---Johnson ( CBHS) over McCluer ( McCallie) 2-1.

Ryan 235

Baylor 230

CBHS 229

Big match at 135 with Austeell ( Ryan) vs. Hanniford ( CBHS).

If ghouse was incorrect on the scores going into the finals, I hope you will help me hunt him down and filet him.

No worries....I will join the hunt with you. Wish I was there.

130---Johnson ( CBHS) over McCluer ( McCallie) 2-1.

Ryan 235

Baylor 230

CBHS 229

Big match at 135 with Austeell ( Ryan) vs. Hanniford ( CBHS).

If ghouse was incorrect on the scores going into the finals, I hope you will help me hunt him down and filet him.

Thank you BUCKLATERAL you are the man! i greatly appreciate the updates-- I heard Hooker pulled 2 or 3 injury times trying to catch his breath. I guess he couldn't get his shoe to slip off! haha just kidding.

Congratulations to Mosely, Bauke, Watson, and Doster!!!

Someone PLEASE keep us posted on the top 3 Team scores