West TN soccer

Ronaldihno

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are teams in A/AA doing this year???

Lexington?

Dyer co.?

North side?

Madison?

JCS?

USJ?

I saw that Lexington beat Dyer co. 10-2.... Is lexington a good team or is Dyer co. not that strong??? /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

D-burg plays USJ, Briarcrest, and ECS tomorrow in the West Tn Jamboree so it will be an interesting day. Will Haywood be there and if so who do you play? Also our JV plays Chester Co and Peabody

How are teams in A/AA doing this year???

Lexington?

Dyer co.?

North side?

Madison?

JCS?

USJ?

I saw that Lexington beat Dyer co. 10-2.... Is lexington a good team or is Dyer co. not that strong??? /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Lexington is a good team, but DC is a very young program. No feeder schools, no area club leagues, and not alot of support. They got a new coach a few years ago that has really turned the program around...but it takes time in a football area.

DC and Northside played Sat in the Jackson Scrim. DC lost 2-1 without their leading forward. Then they played Haywood (who beat them 6-1 last year) and they only lost 1-0. Then DC played in the last game St. Benedict's varsity team. Benedicts is a Great team. It was raining, snowing, and sleeting..the temp was 24. DC lost 6-0.

DC is getting there...just going to take time to catch up to the other programs in the area.

D-burg plays USJ, Briarcrest, and ECS tomorrow in the West Tn Jamboree so it will be an interesting day. Will Haywood be there and if so who do you play? Also our JV plays Chester Co and Peabody

Yea haywood was in the jamboree... They played St.Benedict and lost 6-0... St. benedict is a really good team... The second game they palyed Dyer Co. and beat them 1-0.. They also played North Side and beat them 2-0... So they did pretty good... Their next game will be against Lexington this Thursday....

Lexington tied Haywood 4-4. I watched some of the game during our practice. They had them 2-0 at half, but had a rec ref in there and he missed/made some very bad calls. I think L's coach was cool with it. If I remember right, LHS was beat by them twice last year, combined score of both games 15-1. So, definate improvement.

I saw the game, the lads play well, def. improved since last year. Haywood's goalkeeper made some careless mistakes that Lexington took advantage of. Haywood was lost the first have, but found there way back in the second half. Haywood had there chance that they did not take, unlike Lexington. But it was an entertaining second half. Both teams have talented players.

Me and Kurt Kroeger are pretty good friends. So in all regards its a shame he didnt play this year, but from all weve talked about it seems that Kurt is taking a break, and will play club next year with our team and then will return to play highschool ball his senior year. Its just another case of being Burned out i guess.

Me and Kurt Kroeger are pretty good friends. So in all regards its a shame he didnt play this year, but from all weve talked about it seems that Kurt is taking a break, and will play club next year with our team and then will return to play highschool ball his senior year. Its just another case of being Burned out i guess.

you are right it is a shame ...I hope he will come back I know he had a good club season. His brother Rudd will be a great addition to Madison and I expect they will have a good season. cant wait for the Madison/Dburg game it will be a good match.

no doubt that things will be different for us (Madison) without nick desio.. but just because he isn't on the team anymore doesnt mean that were not going to be a good team.. we have tons of freshman who have the potential to be great players and also us seniors will lead the team well.