North Side Indians

indianmaniac17

goals are goals..if you really want to have respect how about you get a field worth playing on. Your field is about what maybe 75 yards...LONG. It's good to hear that ya'll are actually competing rather than getting beat 10-0 or 11-0 game after game. Heard that ya'll have NS in the best of the west.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a short field, but it is within regs. I know, I have had to mark it before. Good game last night by the way! Both teams! I thought Lex was going to come back at the end. They really turned it on when you tied it up. I think there were some great goals scored, and some sketchy ones. Both teams seemed to play fairly well. NS was the more physical team, but it seamed that Lex was really on the ball. Last year, they met 3 times with a total score of 22-1. So hats off to whatever LHS is doing!

And I don't think Lex is in the BOTW this year. So unless they meet in the districts, this could be it. NS moves down a district, right? Of course, I am sure they will still play each other, but they don't have to.

I was really impressed with NS's and Lex's parents, too. So often there is lots of heckling going on. HS soccer shouldn't be like Rec League. And that is all I do. Rec parents can be the worst, because they don't know the game yet.

And BTW, we got 4 full size fields that are almost done over at the new soccer complex. 2 marked all the time, and the other 2 broke up into smaller fields, but can be made into full size. I think a tournament is coming soon!

In any case, I was really glad to see both teams do well.

Good luck this season.

what do we know about JCS? They seem to be running under the radar so far...and the word is out per their coach that they have the team to get it done this year....AND they are going to play some good teams in the middle of the state real soon(knox cath, knox webb, fra)? Sounds like Lexington has a competitive team that gave Northside a run but still what does anybody know of JCS???

JCS from what im hearing the conditioning was crucial this year. so odds are they will play a fast quick passing game. I know they played Adamsville and they won 2-1, but players also confirmed me they had 22 fouls against them and only 3 for them. They scrimmaged USJ and tied 1-1 but supposedly neither revealed their true lineup. So maybe this helps some.

You would think, being a district game, they would try to get the win, and then some. I heard they won it late in the game. I saw on ESSB they beat A-ville 5-1 last year. That just seems like cutting it a little close.

And Shock, sorry, I do not reside in Lexington. No offence, but I couldn't live there. Just have some friends there with kids playing rec. I like to watch/help, so I am at the park all the time.

I bet you wish you could play tonight. Soccer is always fun in the rain. Not so much in the snow, though. You should try seeing white lines in that mess!

BTW, has your team been conditioning at all??!! You have like 5 games in 8 days at the end of the month. More if you do good in that FHU Tourn. I saw your schedule in one of those fancy programs, at the game the other night. That is very nice to have that with all your pictures and schedule in it. Very pro looking. I guess someone cares about you guys.

So u dont see Lexington at #2. It was all NS could do just to Hang tonight they got 2 lucky goals just to tie. So you might want to learn the team to respect. Oh incase you dont know the score was 4-4 and NS was down 2-4 and got 2 goals off a "HIP" shot, and a deflected shot sounds like luck, o well.

Why no tie-breaker? wasn't this a district game? Are tie breakers just for district finals?