District 3aa

bmunich

ok i guess i was wrong about that and i admit it and apologize... but running my mouth, really? did they lose to seymour? yes... carter? yes... Alcoa? yes... did they even beat gibbs?... the point is that they lost and there only goals came off of a ludicrous pk and free kick, and hand ball, seriously?... your welcome for the input by the way, im sorry it wasnt what you liked

Actually they did not get beat by gibbs. so we will just see how this year plays out.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one thing I can say is that the Seymour Berean game should be an interesting one this year, just on emotions alone.

You should've seen the indoor soccer game between Berean and Seymour. (the last one that is...the first game against Seymour for indoor we had almost nobody) Berean played with class while Seymour liked to play football instead of soccer. Glad you combined the score of the first and second game easttnref...for the record Berean lost to Seymour by one in the second indoor match...regardless Seymour won the football match. But hey, that's just indoor soccer...lets wait till the real stuff begins.

You should've seen the indoor soccer game between Berean and Seymour. (the last one that is...the first game against Seymour for indoor we had almost nobody) Berean played with class while Seymour liked to play football instead of soccer. Glad you combined the score of the first and second game easttnref...for the record Berean lost to Seymour by one in the second indoor match...regardless Seymour won the football match. But hey, that's just indoor soccer...lets wait till the real stuff begins.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Alright defender2, the issue is settled. No more arguing...it DOESNT EVEN MATTER! This was blown WAY out of proportion and arguing is solving absolutely nothing. We all had our share in this and it is done. I look foward to seeing this game played out...hopefully it will be a high class game and not be taken over by unsettled emotion. What happens this season should speak for itself.

Thats why the we (the refs) get payed the big bucks right...Typical private school talk no physical play we don't like it well whaaaa cry baby cry. you know one thing for sure going to ref a seymour game they will be one of the most physical teams on your schedule partly because of lack of club soccer. with no coach in a indoor match it could be worse. they play hard though dont they? did they win? so it worked.

not on the same level for sure but..... like Germany (seymour) vs Brazil (berean) the game will be physical by the germans to slow the fast skill players down. the brazilians will flop and cry after every foul. If the germans succed the brazilians will be taken out of their game using speed, quick passing ability, and the flare( not likely but it is in highschool).

some team has to be the most physical but it is no need to cry play harder.

calling it no class not sure about that......? but then again i wasnt there.

dont forget your pads when you come to the game...whichever kind you need

Alright defender2, the issue is settled. No more arguing...it DOESNT EVEN MATTER! This was blown WAY out of proportion and arguing is solving absolutely nothing. We all had our share in this and it is done. I look foward to seeing this game played out...hopefully it will be a high class game and not be taken over by unsettled emotion. What happens this season should speak for itself.

any results from scrimmages from berean lots of talk. no results from matches (scrimmages)

Havent heard ref....I think they had one get cancelled. They had a bit of a slow start because a few of the basketball players are on the soccer team and they werent done with their season yet. I believe they have a few sheduled though.

keep us up to date this is the last week for scrimmages and you get 4 surely they have had one by now

also their schedule needs to be entered on the site it hasnt been

Thats why the we (the refs) get payed the big bucks right...Typical private school talk no physical play we don't like it well whaaaa cry baby cry. you know one thing for sure going to ref a seymour game they will be one of the most physical teams on your schedule partly because of lack of club soccer. with no coach in a indoor match it could be worse. they play hard though dont they? did they win? so it worked.

not on the same level for sure but..... like Germany (seymour) vs Brazil (berean) the game will be physical by the germans to slow the fast skill players down. the brazilians will flop and cry after every foul. If the germans succed the brazilians will be taken out of their game using speed, quick passing ability, and the flare( not likely but it is in highschool).

some team has to be the most physical but it is no need to cry play harder.

calling it no class not sure about that......? but then again i wasnt there.

dont forget your pads when you come to the game...whichever kind you need

Well, you just said you weren't at that game. Seymour in that game did go past the limit in terms of dirty play...do you any idea how many cards went up against Seymour? Thought so.

Does dirty play mean playing harder? Maybe...doing everything possible so they won't lose to a private school. But hey, whatever way there is to win...do it.

Sorry, you made the wrong assumption...I don't go to Berean. I was merely a spectator so I don't need to worry about the pads...thanks for thinking about my safety though. Im sure the school I go to won't need those pads.

So I apologize for starting this bitter conversation. As I said before...lets wait till the real stuff begins. Then we can have something more worthwhile to talk about.

Well, you just said you weren't at that game. Seymour in that game did go past the limit in terms of dirty play...do you any idea how many cards went up against Seymour? Thought so.

Does dirty play mean playing harder? Maybe...doing everything possible so they won't lose to a private school. But hey, whatever way there is to win...do it.

Sorry, you made the wrong assumption...I don't go to Berean. I was merely a spectator so I don't need to worry about the pads...thanks for thinking about my safety though. Im sure the school I go to won't need those pads.

So I apologize for starting this bitter conversation. As I said before...lets wait till the real stuff begins. Then we can have something more worthwhile to talk about.

How many cards?

Maybe your perception of dirty could be anothers example of working hard and not being educated?

Was there a coach there? If not i am sure that has alot to do with it.

Did the berean seymour game get physically out of control at any point last year. No!

while i know i spoke of scores indoor is more irrelevant than scrimmages.

Just so you know Seymour's core players were not on the indoor team if that makes you feel any better. Most players played on their club teams in indoor! Those that did not play club or not like club team they were on played indoor together ( some just don't have the money to afford to play). Some of those boys have already quit this year I hear. and some did not even play soccer for the highschool team.

my son didnt play