Region 4AA

jimbo44

They stay ready OCF, but thanks for thinking of us /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey hoops, thanks for believing in our girls....I knew the lady bees were a shoe in! Way to go lady Cats. What a second half!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Round 4 coming up!

GO HOG-EYE!!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey hoops, thanks for believing in our girls....I knew the lady bees were a shoe in! Way to go lady Cats. What a second half!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Round 4 coming up!

GO HOG-EYE!!

Those Lady Cats were timid to start...but what a second half!!! Adjusted well to the way the game was being called and the crowd brought'em the rest of the way home. Congrats on the big win /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Lot of upsets but old 7AA still rolling right along!!!!!!

Good Luck To All!!!!

GO BEES /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

dadgum that Alissa Sells is a tough kid.

Great comeback win LA. And great showing by the LA faithful. The next few nights will be a lot of fun!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

BigD, leave early... travel safe and fast....can't miss a minute Wednesday /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

What time is the game? My flight out is 12:30....if there are no delays. We had a 2 hour delay today...I won't be as tolerant Wednesday if that happens /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> ! Thanks for the safe travel wishes! Celebrating in South Texas tonight! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

My props goes to Alissa Sells. darn girl, you are so awesome. To knock a shoulder out twice and play, and be a HUGE FACTOR, is awesome. To my 3 seniors, you control it, and you deserve it, how bad do you want it. 32 minutes of high octane, never quit ball Wednesday, and you can host that big game. Bring all you have. I gotta love and respect you 3 for heart and determination. 5 more.

What time is the game? My flight out is 12:30....if there are no delays. We had a 2 hour delay today...I won't be as tolerant Wednesday if that happens /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> ! Thanks for the safe travel wishes! Celebrating in South Texas tonight! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

7 o'clock...BE THERE /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="