District 8aa final

seymourbutts1

Station camp 61, white house 57. despite being a very close game i am still more impressed with the bison of station camp. i have ragged on them all year that jenkins is all they have, but i am wrong. he was terribly off tonight missing 5 free throws and i dont think he had a three beyond the first quarter. he was missing everything turning the ball over. However, he kept his cool and made some clutch shots down the stretch but this win was a team effort. white house fought very hard and a great team full of athletes. poindexter and neal played great. this was a well officiated game that involved alot of passion and heart from both teams and great strategic coaching by both teams. that was the best team defense put on jenkins all year. this was a great game but sc proved they are a team and white house can play. i was a neutral fan so this was great to watch. congrats to both teams and good luck. and to district 7aa bring it these two teams are physical and will get after you better bring your a games.

Station camp 61, white house 57. despite being a very close game i am still more impressed with the bison of station camp. i have ragged on them all year that jenkins is all they have, but i am wrong. he was terribly off tonight missing 5 free throws and i dont think he had a three beyond the first quarter. he was missing everything turning the ball over. However, he kept his cool and made some clutch shots down the stretch but this win was a team effort. white house fought very hard and a great team full of athletes. poindexter and neal played great. this was a well officiated game that involved alot of passion and heart from both teams and great strategic coaching by both teams. that was the best team defense put on jenkins all year. this was a great game but sc proved they are a team and white house can play. i was a neutral fan so this was great to watch. congrats to both teams and good luck. and to district 7aa bring it these two teams are physical and will get after you better bring your a games.

WHITE HOUSE HAD A GOOD GAME PLAN AND ALMOST PULLED IT OUT. NEED TO STOP FOULING JUMP SHOOTERS. WHITE HOUSE WAS DOWN 4 WITH ABOUT 40 SECONDS TO PLAY AND POINDEXTER DIDN'T GET A TOUCH ON THAT OFFENSIVE POSSESION. THAT WAS A MISTAKE.

WHITE HOUSE HAD A GOOD GAME PLAN AND ALMOST PULLED IT OUT. NEED TO STOP FOULING JUMP SHOOTERS. WHITE HOUSE WAS DOWN 4 WITH ABOUT 40 SECONDS TO PLAY AND POINDEXTER DIDN'T GET A TOUCH ON THAT OFFENSIVE POSSESION. THAT WAS A MISTAKE.

yeah he was awesome last night. that team goes with him and neal playing well. they played great. station camp just got some breaks. this one could have easily went the other way. i hope white house and sc go through regionals all the way to the finals. white house has had uppermans number. district 7aa thinks they will run right through them but i beg to differ. white house can play and sc is a real team.