Bledsoe County Hires New Coach

jhoutsider

I heard it was basically the same crew for the past several years.It is a #$%^&*@ shame our kids are not worth better in the eyes of the people patting each other on the back and helping buddies out... Coach Davis, Ellis, & Collier are jokes. Ellis coached my youngest boy in 8th Grade ball years ago & he was no coach then, Davis played with the same boy of mine the couple of years he played, & someone told me Collier never even played in school, & I sure don't remember his name..... I guess our new Asst. are BledsoeB, & the old Middle School coach. He will be hanging around trying to get his son playing time as his boy is a freshman this comming year. My grandson says he is the reason alot of kids are walking the halls at the middle school this year. When the kids say the coach is playing players because of what there name is and what there daddy can do for him, it is a pitiful shame. Until we get someone from outside ( Like Brown was) that don't give a crap if a kid is from Luminary or Brockdale, Lusk or Smithtown and play the very best kid reguardless of his daddy or where the kid is from, we will always be a bottom of the pack team. Until you people get your head out of the sand and stand for what is right we as citizens in this county are going to be drinking the same Kool-Aid we have been drinking since Brown left /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" !!!!!!!!!

I'll take up for Collier in this one and I know for a fact that he played 2 years at White Co. and started his Junior and Senior year at Bledsoe.....

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we need to stay positive and give coach Reel a chance to prove himself, he should be on a short leash as he has done been in the program for several years. If we can get a quality assistant from outside I think it might be a BIG Help in the way the community is looking at things. I will admit it looks real bad, they ran Dickie off to give Johnny the job, what happens 5 strait loosing seasons, then they don't even interview and what happens next- Hubbie goes 2 more loosing season and basically we hit the rock bottom of warrior Football, then what happens we get 100 applications and we hire INHOUSE AGAIN?? I can see where people are very upset & also saying Jason is on a very short leash about producing W's in his first season. We need to get behind these kids and this program & support Warrior Ball if you agree with the politics or not. If Reel is a bust mabey Kiper will learn from his mistakes next time, I sure hope so as my children's future depend on his discissions & his hires & fires as does every other tax paying parent of this county.

GOOD LUCK WARRIORS & COACH REEL

I think we need to stay positive and give coach Reel a chance to prove himself, he should be on a short leash as he has done been in the program for several years. If we can get a quality assistant from outside I think it might be a BIG Help in the way the community is looking at things. I will admit it looks real bad, they ran Dickie off to give Johnny the job, what happens 5 strait loosing seasons, then they don't even interview and what happens next- Hubbie goes 2 more loosing season and basically we hit the rock bottom of warrior Football, then what happens we get 100 applications and we hire INHOUSE AGAIN?? I can see where people are very upset & also saying Jason is on a very short leash about producing W's in his first season. We need to get behind these kids and this program & support Warrior Ball if you agree with the politics or not. If Reel is a bust mabey Kiper will learn from his mistakes next time, I sure hope so as my children's future depend on his discissions & his hires & fires as does every other tax paying parent of this county.

GOOD LUCK WARRIORS & COACH REEL

he will do a better job.......GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!

Bledsoe Football is a joke /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Not as big of a joke as Stone football..... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey guys just a little advice, for what its worth. Give the new staff a chance and be patient, it can't be fixed overnight. Bickering and bashing only hurts the program. Kids look for excitement and enthusiasm, not negative talk. Negative talk will kill a program. At Meigs, we have went from a proud program to a pitiful program in one year. The problem, negative talk by a few families has created a negative atmosphere, therefore coaches leave and kids won't play. So for the sake of the kids and the program, keep it positive.