Jackson county football

dreambig

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how is jackson counties new coach going to do? how will they do in new region? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

I think the coach will do fine. But didn't the Blue Devils fall into the mega region I think it will be hard for them to make the play-offs having to play Trousdale-Friendship-Gordonsville-Watertown...can't remember the others so called power teams.

I think the coach will do fine. But didn't the Blue Devils fall into the mega region I think it will be hard for them to make the play-offs having to play Trousdale-Friendship-Gordonsville-Watertown...can't remember the others so called power teams.

They will have to play improving Clay Co. and Monterey. Both of whom are more than capable of competing in the mega region.

They will have to play improving Clay Co. and Monterey. Both of whom are more than capable of competing in the mega region.

I think they will be better of playing monterey,gords,celina, than smith,westmoreland,york. they was just over matched playing with them teams. I went to the gords mont game at mont last year and i thought jackson could have competed with them teams. I agree friendship and trousdale will be hard ad so will watertown but i think its best for them. I think the coach will do a great job and if kids come out and want to win and get better they will turn that program out in a few years.They have had a few kids in past that really want to win and does what it takes to win. They need the hole team to do it. Good luck j county im and good luck Coach Sean Loftis im cheering for ya

Spoke with Coach Loftis at the Nashville Clinic couple of weeks ago. He is eager and ready to get Spring started and has a plan to get those guys better. Good Luck to the Jackson County Blue Devils.

Im eager to see how it all ends up.I know Coach Loftis will bust his tail for his formal high school And where are you head coach at coachshoe

This team should be improved as many players return. The core group is working hard in the weight room. This program desperately needs more players. The school has enough quality athletes to compete but the self discipline, desire and pride has been slow to come around over the previous seasons. Coach Loftis will do a great job leading this program and its time for the community to buy into it and the players to start to believe with one of their own heading it up. I see the potential but it's hard to convince the players the potential is there. They don't understand running when you are tired, playing thorugh fatigue, and pushing that extra little bit makes a difference in the fall. Perhaps they are learning. I hope so. The team needs to be more self motivating and I do not mean that as an indictment of the team it's just an honest assessment. It will be a process but I see this team with a chance to compete in '09.

As a coach sometimes you have to look at where you are and what goals are attainable. I liken it to a game of monopoly, if you take over for someone with hotels on Boardwalk and Park Place you have a better chance at a quick fix than if you only have houses on Baltic and Mediterrean. So I have a suggestion, avoid the luxury tax, take a ride on the Reading and always keep a Get Out Of Jail Free card handy.

What does it mean? Set a goal and work for it, don't take short cuts, and remember "Be a good teammate, have fun, and give God the glory." If you approach everyday with that in mind the wins will take care of themselves.

Im eager to see how it all ends up.I know Coach Loftis will bust his tail for his formal high school And where are you head coach at coachshoe

I am starting my second season as head coach at Wartburg. I coached at Fox Middle School with Squirrel and Ronnie for one season back in the day. Good times back then.

This team should be improved as many players return. The core group is working hard in the weight room. This program desperately needs more players. The school has enough quality athletes to compete but the self discipline, desire and pride has been slow to come around over the previous seasons. Coach Loftis will do a great job leading this program and its time for the community to buy into it and the players to start to believe with one of their own heading it up. I see the potential but it's hard to convince the players the potential is there. They don't understand running when you are tired, playing thorugh fatigue, and pushing that extra little bit makes a difference in the fall. Perhaps they are learning. I hope so. The team needs to be more self motivating and I do not mean that as an indictment of the team it's just an honest assessment. It will be a process but I see this team with a chance to compete in '09.

As a coach sometimes you have to look at where you are and what goals are attainable. I liken it to a game of monopoly, if you take over for someone with hotels on Boardwalk and Park Place you have a better chance at a quick fix than if you only have houses on Baltic and Mediterrean. So I have a suggestion, avoid the luxury tax, take a ride on the Reading and always keep a Get Out Of Jail Free card handy.

What does it mean? Set a goal and work for it, don't take short cuts, and remember "Be a good teammate, have fun, and give God the glory." If you approach everyday with that in mind the wins will take care of themselves.

Great post coach, that's why I have always admired you and your family. A solid Christian up bringing, a great person, fun to be around and a great role model for our youth. You approach the game like you played it and after 30 some odd years you keep passing it down to everyone that comes in your path. Jackson Co. is very lucky to have someone like you around their kids.

Great post coach, that's why I have always admired you and your family. A solid Christian up bringing, a great person, fun to be around and a great role model for our youth. You approach the game like you played it and after 30 some odd years you keep passing it down to everyone that comes in your path. Jackson Co. is very lucky to have someone like you around their kids.

I agree great post. He is a great man. I hope Coach Loftis turns it around im ready to see J county football th the top. The kids need to know the easy way may seem the best but if you take the hard way it feels better at the end. I have seen a couple of kids actually care and wear that jackson county uniform with pride. Those are the kids that will do great in life because even if something is going bad like a 3 win season they still bust their tail and give their heart for their team. Its the story its always been at j county . We have always had the athletes in the school just not all of them came out to play football then they regret it after they graduate. They have the talent now if they come out and play is a different question. Just want to say good luck to the Blue Devils and to Coach Sean Loftis and to all of those that Have and Is wearing that blue devil uniform with pride. Go Big Blue

I am starting my second season as head coach at Wartburg. I coached at Fox Middle School with Squirrel and Ronnie for one season back in the day. Good times back then.

Those are to great guys you worked with. I know them both personally well.. I have heard it before that it was the good ole days. Well good luck Coach Shoe..Hope your season is succesful and everything goes well

I agree great post. He is a great man. I hope Coach Loftis turns it around im ready to see J county football th the top. The kids need to know the easy way may seem the best but if you take the hard way it feels better at the end. I have seen a couple of kids actually care and wear that jackson county uniform with pride. Those are the kids that will do great in life because even if something is going bad like a 3 win season they still bust their tail and give their heart for their team. Its the story its always been at j county . We have always had the athletes in the school just not all of them came out to play football then they regret it after they graduate. They have the talent now if they come out and play is a different question. Just want to say good luck to the Blue Devils and to Coach Sean Loftis and to all of those that Have and Is wearing that blue devil uniform with pride. Go Big Blue

Those are to great guys you worked with. I know them both personally well.. I have heard it before that it was the good ole days. Well good luck Coach Shoe..Hope your season is succesful and everything goes well

I'm sure coach Loftis will do a fine job with the team. Sean knows the game, the community and the kids all like him. If the Blue Devils keep improving like they have the last few years they will be successful. I think coach Houser pretty much summed it up in his post #7

I'm sure coach Loftis will do a fine job with the team. Sean knows the game, the community and the kids all like him. If the Blue Devils keep improving like they have the last few years they will be successful. I think coach Houser pretty much summed it up in his post #7

How many starters are coming back on both sides of the ball?