imac turnover?

spartangoose1025

Come on Kev, Carter is on fire right now.....don't be bitter because your beloved Grizzlies didn't make it to the boro...give'em credit where credit is due........don't be a hater because they punched their ticket and your team got punched....Carter beat some pretty dang good teams to get where they are right now.......it's not who had the best season but who's gets hot at the right time.......no more excuses...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sinard is stabbing Scott in the back. Scott did a fine job this year. What has sinard ever done? Wright is way overated. Gordon is the only current imac coach to win a state tourney game and he has no talent and did well this year. Rumor is he wants out bad. The imac really needs for all to stay because its a well coached league despite a lack of talent overall

Sinard is stabbing Scott in the back. Scott did a fine job this year. What has sinard ever done? Wright is way overated. Gordon is the only current imac coach to win a state tourney game and he has no talent and did well this year. Rumor is he wants out bad. The imac really needs for all to stay because its a well coached league despite a lack of talent overall

I agree that Scott did a really good job this year and Coach Gordon has had some really good success at in the past. all he needs is a little more time and i think he will get his system in at west and i think next year will be promising.

How is Wright overrated? When has East ever won at basketball? He has been a head coach 5 years and been to 3 substate games, not bad.

• 2 weeks later...

Evans has done as good at cocke co. as can be expected. He had great talent the last 2 years and has produced. Duncan is a great coach but cant handle struggling if the recruiting is not going well. The greeneville team that played against Jeff co. in the district showed great heart, skill and fundamentals, every school in the imac should be envious. Most teams in the imac would be glad to have that group to work with. Gordon did as much with the least talent as anybody in the imac in recent history but has to compete against football as well as the rest of the imac schools. That is never going to change. Not much talent at west=not much future. I wonder if he truly knew what he was getting into.

ok everybody goes through down spells and i bet you anything that the 2 morristown schools have more talent avaliable than any other imac school. i mean cocke county has a little , what greeneville has is what they recruit, not what is in the school already and cherokee and jeff. dont have much either