Hampton Bulldogs

zAZa90

Somebody started a topic titled "Where is Hampton headed". I say they are headed in the right direction. I've never witnessed the Bulldogs play team ball like I did last night. If they were not dishing it to Andrews, then Ward and Hughes were shooting the eyeballs out of it. Ward is the best basketball player I've seen in this area since Aaron dugger. As for Cloudland, one word sums it up: SLOPPY. Morgan and Potter are going to have to play better if Cloudland is gonna have any chance in the Regionals. You can't make stupid fouls and take bad shots and expect to beat a team like Hampton. Anyways, I'm just glad that the Creekers and UH were the ones playing for 3rd place. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hampton seems to be peaking at the right time. Logan Andrews has become about unstoppable. I think he had 18 tonight. Dylan Ward is already starting his legacy at Hampton by winning the Conference MVP and the District Tournament MVP. I was most impressed with Hampton's man defense last night. The job that Lipford and Hughes did on Logan Morgan was excellent. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Morgan's 6 point outing tonight was his lowest total of the year. And 4 of those 6 points came on a 4 point play at the end of the 1st quarter when Hampton was in the 1-3-1. So whoever thinks Hampton can't play any D should just ask the Highlanders. It was also nice to see coach White win Coach of the Year. He totally deserved it with the way he has led this young team through a tough schedule and some off the court issues all the way to Conference and District titles. The Dawgs now just need 4 more wins to reach their goal of making it to Murfeesboro...

Congrats dogs!!!!I think the dogs are starting to come together and play to there expectations.Ward ,and Hughes have played excellent.Logan Andrews played like a man in the post and has really impressed everybody around.If they play like they are playin now they shouldnt have any problem going to the "BORO" congrats to the bulldogs keep it up boys.........District Champs!!!

As young as Hampton is, it wouldn't surprise me if they make some noise in the state tournament over the next couple of years. Andrews has been the missing link on this team. Excellent inside presence. I'm just waiting for some Hampton fan to start complaining. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Cloudland is pretty young as well. With the coming of Bullwinkle and crew, the Landers will be a challenge to the dogs every year for a while. I didn't think it was very smart for Ned to press so much in the game. Seems like the dogs go on a feeding frenzy when Cloudland presses them. I would have played them the same way I did on the Roan.

It honestly dont matter...It's funny how Vader aka Superfan and the rest of the Bulldog crew ride the coat tales of the bulldog nation...

Reality check though my friend your bulldogs have yet to win against a good opponent yet. When you have to face the likes of Grace Christian,Manassas,Humboldt, Temple and teams in that nature you can actually say you have beat somebody but until then you are embarrasing yourself because you got waxed by Johnson County waxed by Unicoi and if I am not mistaken beat by Elizabethton as well.

Have your celebration and enjoy it while you can because after the patsy's you guys call competition fall out of line and you have to go against an opponent who can actually defend and has some offensive threats we will see how you matchup LordVader.

It honestly dont matter...It's funny how Vader aka Superfan and the rest of the Bulldog crew ride the coat tales of the bulldog nation...

Reality check though my friend your bulldogs have yet to win against a good opponent yet. When you have to face the likes of Grace Christian,Manassas,Humboldt, Temple and teams in that nature you can actually say you have beat somebody but until then you are embarrasing yourself because you got waxed by Johnson County waxed by Unicoi and if I am not mistaken beat by Elizabethton as well.

Have your celebration and enjoy it while you can because after the patsy's you guys call competition fall out of line and you have to go against an opponent who can actually defend and has some offensive threats we will see how you matchup LordVader.

Go troll somewhere else. Congrats Dogs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Your right but it really don't matter cause no teams in that district will make it past sub-state! Of the 2 sub state games here are the 4 teams fighting to get them in our region that you will not touch! Grace Christian(who has a great shot at the gold ball), Oliver Springs, Rockwood, or Wartburg! Those 4 teams are very good and have many threats, sorry but 2 of those 4 will be headed for state not anybody up there!

GO TIGERS!!!!!

Your right but it really don't matter cause no teams in that district will make it past sub-state! Of the 2 sub state games here are the 4 teams fighting to get them in our region that you will not touch! Grace Christian(who has a great shot at the gold ball), Oliver Springs, Rockwood, or Wartburg! Those 4 teams are very good and have many threats, sorry but 2 of those 4 will be headed for state not anybody up there!

GO TIGERS!!!!!

Sorry, but Rockwood has already lost to the number four team from District one. Each region sends one team to state, I bet.

Whats this? I leave the site for a few hours and all these trolls from other regions are on here trashing our teams? I should of known it would be the Grace Christless Academy and all their transfers. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I wonder if they are still reeling from the beating they took on the field against the Bulldogs. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I bet you guys will be bellyaching after you get sent home without the title. Our teams have had fun this year playing the best they can play. None of us expect to win the state, but we're still going to play the game. When has Grace Christian won anything? Why don't you all take your garbage somewhere else because you just embarrass yourselves on our threads. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />