Hampton Bulldogs

zAZa90

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the dawgs on winning the district but its time to come back down and focus on the regional. I think this tournament was a huge confidence booster for us and we looked like we were really fired up for this stretch run. Logan Andrews is playing great basketball right now and if that continues we are going to be very very difficult to beat. A potential rematch with UH looms in the second round of the regional and a match up with either Cloudland or Unaka in the championship game and you never can tell what??™s going to happen when rivals are playing for the third or fourth time. Grace is a very good team but from what I hear they are not the juggernaut that I thought they were. Hampton is so tough to beat at home so I think if they take care of business in the regional we should be Murfreesboro bound!!!!!!

GO BULLDOGS!!!!!!!

It honestly dont matter...It's funny how Vader aka Superfan and the rest of the Bulldog crew ride the coat tales of the bulldog nation...

Reality check though my friend your bulldogs have yet to win against a good opponent yet. When you have to face the likes of Grace Christian,Manassas,Humboldt, Temple and teams in that nature you can actually say you have beat somebody but until then you are embarrasing yourself because you got waxed by Johnson County waxed by Unicoi and if I am not mistaken beat by Elizabethton as well.

Have your celebration and enjoy it while you can because after the patsy's you guys call competition fall out of line and you have to go against an opponent who can actually defend and has some offensive threats we will see how you matchup LordVader.

here you are again raging on Hampton. you need to stay off Hamptons threads