Region 4A

BuffaloFan

Curious too see who you guys are picking....imo, district 7A is much stronger this year, but 8A may gut out some wins....

Clarkrange vs. Trousdale (Clarkrange by 40)

Jackson Co. vs Westmoreland (JC by 25)

Pickett Co. vs. Friendship (Pickett by 7)

Clay Co. vs. Gordonsville (Celina by 10)

A new season begins..what do you guys think?

Gordonsville and FCS are very capable of advancing. Pickett Co. may be a darkhorse to get to Murfreesboro?? I hope Clarkrange comes ready to play.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you got part of it right .First clarkrange destroys tc this gets ugly fast. Then Jackson county has to much firepower for westmoreland. Now comes the fun Gordonsville lights up clay county wins by 8. And then FCS beats PC in a close one by 3. Then you have the one and two of each region left to smash it out. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Depends on which G-ville team shows up...

Pickett has improved all year. They have good shooters and play very physicial. Their guards really get in you shirt. Not sure if FCS has the size to sway this game their way....but they may. Also, Pickett will be hungry after loosing a game they should have won.

It is Wednesday night and I am having to work...couldnt even go to church...and having basketball withdrawls.....ready to get on with this week. Should be a good tourney.

Clarkrange will definately win by as much as they want i think everyone knows that... Jackson will win easily as well... If Gordonsville comes out and plays like they did the second half against FCS then Clay better watch out. I think Gordonsville will win but it will be close... I'll pick Pickett to win against FCS...

If Gordonsville does win, do they have a chance against Clarkrange?

Curious too see who you guys are picking....imo, district 7A is much stronger this year, but 8A may gut out some wins....

Clarkrange vs. Trousdale (Clarkrange by 40)

Jackson Co. vs Westmoreland (JC by 25)

Pickett Co. vs. Friendship (Pickett by 7)

Clay Co. vs. Gordonsville (Celina by 10)

A new season begins..what do you guys think?

Gordonsville and FCS are very capable of advancing. Pickett Co. may be a darkhorse to get to Murfreesboro?? I hope Clarkrange comes ready to play.

you got 1 and 2 right from 7a but i'm afraid 3and 4 from 7a could go down friday night will be hard to say till the horn sounds after 32 minutes of play

PC swept FCS - this year by an avg of 4 points so that should be the spread for that game. PC +4

Celina vs Gordonsville - well... depending as stated above which teams of each shows up, would not be surprised if G'ville wins this one. G'ville +3

C'range vs TC - well at least TC made it to the regionals.

JC vs W'moreland - if the same JC team that showed up durring the first half of The 7A finals shows up for this game, i would NOT be surprised to see W'moreland come away with a win. Something tells me that the Eagles will win this one. W'M +6

N.J.

PC swept FCS - this year by an avg of 4 points so that should be the spread for that game. PC +4

Celina vs Gordonsville - well... depending as stated above which teams of each shows up, would not be surprised if G'ville wins this one. G'ville +3

JC vs W'moreland - if the same JC team that showed up durring the first half of The 7A finals shows up for this game, i would NOT be surprised to see W'moreland come away with a win. Something tells me that the Eagles will win this one. W'M +6

N.J.

Westmoreland has trouble scoring this year, could be a tough job because of that. But I am rooting for the Eagles.

N.J.

Looks like someones been smoking out of Michael Phelps peace pipe! LOL

I posted this on the abandoned District 8A thread.

Here's my theory and I'm sticking with it.

FCS game AWAY at Pickett means the FCS girls are IN SCHOOL all day and have to endure the 2 hour ride to Pickett. Lost but close game.

Pickett came to FCS on a SATURDAY (no school for either set of girls) and FCS lost but a very close game.

This Friday Pickett will be IN SCHOOL and then endure the 2 hour ride to FCS.

I'm hoping the Pickett is tired and doesn't play well. Should be a good game. Go FCS!

I posted this on the abandoned District 8A thread.

Here's my theory and I'm sticking with it.

FCS game AWAY at Pickett means the FCS girls are IN SCHOOL all day and have to endure the 2 hour ride to Pickett. Lost but close game.

Pickett came to FCS on a SATURDAY (no school for either set of girls) and FCS lost but a very close game.

This Friday Pickett will be IN SCHOOL and then endure the 2 hour ride to FCS.

I'm hoping the Pickett is tired and doesn't play well. Should be a good game. Go FCS!

At privit skool learnin is shore helpn u haint it! Dat der tuk sum reel siphern ta figur hout.