Mount Juliet Coach

gooddog

the girls coach got teed up as the teams were shaking hands and the MJ coach said something to the official and he teed him. the coach continued off the court and stayed to watch the boys play afterwards from court side.

he was also in the stands the next night to again watch the boys game. i believe the school will get fined and he gets a hand slap.

Thanks SJ. I saw the ref give the T then he pointed towards the scoretable. I wasn't sure who got the T with so many people standing in that area. Another factor in my confusion was a guy who had been sitting at the top of the stands was screaming at the top of his lungs, cussing out the refs, while he stood at the railing between the lower and upper stands. I didn't think the refs could T up a fan, but I don't put anything past some of the poor officiating I've seen this year.

The very unusual part of this is not what has happened at the last but the great job that was done with this team, although young, all during the year, only to dramatically fizzle at the end. This coach has the reputation of getting the most out of his team. He does. Hard to believe they are not still there. Likely a changing of the guard but with two schools leaving the District above him but one coming in, they will be back.

Is it my imagination or is the officating getting worse each year?

It amazes me to see some of the "no" calls and some of the calls these guys make.

I want to believe they don't care who wins and who loses but sometimes I wonder.

I would just like to say Coach Fryer did an INCREDIBLE JOB coaching this season.

How many coaches could LOSE "4" 2-year starters and replace them with 2 Freshman and 2 Sophomores and finish with 20 plus wins? And finishing in 2nd. Place in argueably the STRONGEST District in the state.

Lady Bears went 1-3 in tournaments. And 2 of the loses went down to the wire. Thats the breaks.

Looking at the this season I would have taken 15 wins and been EXTASTIC so to win 23 games I am EXTREMELY HAPPY.

With NO SENIORS on the team I think you will see Lady Bears back on top next year.

And Williams is going to get better and better so BEWARE.

Is it my imagination or is the officating getting worse each year?

It amazes me to see some of the "no" calls and some of the calls these guys make.

I want to believe they don't care who wins and who loses but sometimes I wonder.

I would just like to say Coach Fryer did an INCREDIBLE JOB coaching this season.

How many coaches could LOSE "4" 2-year starters and replace them with 2 Freshman and 2 Sophomores and finish with 20 plus wins? And finishing in 2nd. Place in argueably the STRONGEST District in the state.

Lady Bears went 1-3 in tournaments. And 2 of the loses went down to the wire. Thats the breaks.

Looking at the this season I would have taken 15 wins and been EXTASTIC so to win 23 games I am EXTREMELY HAPPY.

With NO SENIORS on the team I think you will see Lady Bears back on top next year.

And Williams is going to get better and better so BEWARE.

Good job this year "Lady Bears".......I'm sure home court advantage played to the favor of Clarksville.

"Tough" next year is not the word...Mt Juliet will be back on top with the new realignment.

I will be following Ms. Williams next year, she is an awesome ball player!!