Clarkrange vs. Trousdale Co.

wormy1

Come on, give Trousdale some respect, I think they will stay within 50 points of Clarkrange. They did win 5 games you know! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on, give Trousdale some respect, I think they will stay within 50 points of Clarkrange. They did win 5 games you know! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I hate to disagree with you but from what i have seen out of TC. A 50 point loss would be a victory of some sort.Not taking anything away they are outmatched and lamar may keep the dogs back and not make it to ugly.Or will he just cut em loose and see what happens.Just IMO. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I hate to disagree with you but from what i have seen out of TC. A 50 point loss would be a victory of some sort.Not taking anything away they are outmatched and lamar may keep the dogs back and not make it to ugly.Or will he just cut em loose and see what happens.Just IMO. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

First of all, CR would not be so classless as to try and beat a team by 50 pts. If the game is as predicted, he will get quality time from his 2nd team girls and even 3rd team if 2nd team does as well as predicted. It will definitely not be as bad as it could be. He will use it as a coaching tool for his younger girls and get them some game experience.

First of all, CR would not be so classless as to try and beat a team by 50 pts. If the game is as predicted, he will get quality time from his 2nd team girls and even 3rd team if 2nd team does as well as predicted. It will definitely not be as bad as it could be. He will use it as a coaching tool for his younger girls and get them some game experience.

UH.....You might want to see if Grace Baptist and Coalfield agrees with you! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Previous Lady Buff Slaughters

Tue Jan. 6 at Grace Baptist Academy W 72-22

Mon Feb. 9 #13 Coalfield Homecoming W 76-27

Fri Feb. 13 Grace Baptist Academy Senior Night W 70-29

And Grace was the regular season District Champion (more than 5 wins)

UH.....You might want to see if Grace Baptist and Coalfield agrees with you! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

....and they beat Red Boiling Springs by 53 in their first meeting. None of these games were intentional blowouts but when the subs come onto the court you cannot tell them not to play. They run the offense and score when they can as they should. If the opponent's first team can't stop the CR second and third teams than that's not the CR girls fault. They just want to play as much as the starters.

It was still 50 or less! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

....and they beat Red Boiling Springs by 53 in their first meeting. None of these games were intentional blowouts but when the subs come onto the court you cannot tell them not to play. They run the offense and score when they can as they should. If the opponent's first team can't stop the CR second and third teams than that's not the CR girls fault. They just want to play as much as the starters.

I agree, you can't help it if 2nd and 3rd keep scoring against their first.

TopDawg83 - Coalfield started pressing with their first team against our 2nd team in the first meeting. Didn't press against our 1st. Gave our second some good practice, but still a little much for them. That might be why homecoming score was so high. They left no doubt. They still only played until halftime.