DC and Haywood

TMSfromDC10

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that they can do it. but if haywood is on fire like they were the last time we played them and beat them by 1 , then we might have an upset friday. But im still gonna put money that choctaws win. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

But if we make it to state, it will definatly be tough. havin young starters and getting a weak schedule this year.

I think that they can do it. but if haywood is on fire like they were the last time we played them and beat them by 1 , then we might have an upset friday. But im still gonna put money that choctaws win. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

But if we make it to state, it will definatly be tough. havin young starters and getting a weak schedule this year.

i think it could be very tough for dc because they have played haywood twice, i believe, it is very hard to beat a team 3 times. but i watched dc play haywood at home the last time and dc beat them by 30 plus. i believe it is at dc again this time, so i'm sure dc's crowd will have it rockin. good luck to coach mccord and the choctaws!!!!!!!

i think it could be very tough for dc because they have played haywood twice, i believe, it is very hard to beat a team 3 times. but i watched dc play haywood at home the last time and dc beat them by 30 plus. i believe it is at dc again this time, so i'm sure dc's crowd will have it rockin. good luck to coach mccord and the choctaws!!!!!!!

I agree it is hard to beat a team 3 times; HOWEVER, they did beat Westview 4 times.......right?

Should be a full house of ORANGE Friday night!

I agree it is hard to beat a team 3 times; HOWEVER, they did beat Westview 4 times.......right?

Should be a full house of ORANGE Friday night!

Yes, we beat Westview 4 times and 2 of those were both for championships - The Lion tournament and the District championship!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

There are two or three hings that will either pave the road for DC`s success or be their downfall that will end the season.

1) Freethrows. Just gotta make em. If they can shoot 50% from the stripe, they will gain at least 5-7 points per game. Simple.

2) Early foul trouble. Have had some silly fouls.

3) They have also had trouble hitting shots in the paint early in games. That can be costly down the stretch. Against WV, they could have easily been up by 14 or 16 pts after the first had it not been poor shooting. Luckily DC owned the boards on offence and was able to get a few stickbacks.

There are two or three hings that will either pave the road for DC`s success or be their downfall that will end the season.

1) Freethrows. Just gotta make em. If they can shoot 50% from the stripe, they will gain at least 5-7 points per game. Simple.

2) Early foul trouble. Have had some silly fouls.

3) They have also had trouble hitting shots in the paint early in games. That can be costly down the stretch. Against WV, they could have easily been up by 14 or 16 pts after the first had it not been poor shooting. Luckily DC owned the boards on offence and was able to get a few stickbacks.

I agree completely.

I am picking DC to win. If they play like they certainly are capable of then the sky is the limit for them /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

To me 30 - 1 says a lot for our guys, that being they know how to win /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Go Choctaws /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />