Region 6AA

LetMeHearYA

Yeah most of the size are freshmen and soph post players. A few were dominate in Junior high and I think will be ready next year. We only lose 3 seniors this year. And there are no juniors on the team. Prince is sophomore and two of the leading scorers are freshmen. That offense did work well tonight, but sometimes it is frustrating to watch. You have to shoot to win the game. That's why I am such a girls basketball fan. There are so many tactics you can use to win games, regardless of speed, size, talent, etc.

Yeah, I think it's easier for guards to make and impact quicker than it is for a post player. The offense did work well and we were worried that, if Waverly ever got up by 4 or 5 , they would win. A few years back, McNairy held the ball the whole game against Chester Co. It was tied 4-4 at the end of the 4th and they lost 7-4 in OT. Talk about a game to watch but you have to do what gives you the best chance to win.

Yeah, I would like to hear the details of both games. I wonder if Camden got hot shooting the ball.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic