District 11/Region 6 A-AA

jogabonito6

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets use our minds here. CA beat MTCS 4-2 pretty easily. MTCS beat page 2-0, which i can bet it was pretty close game. what makes you think Page can beat CA?

What makes me think Page can win? Well, I have seen both teams play. Note I have the score as a close game as I think it will be. And, I think Page has played a tougher schedule and is more prepared for a tougher game than CA.

You can flip your logic around and say CA lost to Spring Hill, and Page beat them twice. But that would be just as faulty since some teams just match up better against certain teams.

Opinions were asked for and I gave mine.

What makes me think Page can win? Well, I have seen both teams play. Note I have the score as a close game as I think it will be. And, I think Page has played a tougher schedule and is more prepared for a tougher game than CA.

You can flip your logic around and say CA lost to Spring Hill, and Page beat them twice. But that would be just as faulty since some teams just match up better against certain teams.

Opinions were asked for and I gave mine.

thats what i wanted to know! im not here to tell someone there completely wrong over a score opinion. i just wanted to see if you were just making a blind, biased, opinion. which you wernt, obviously.

Does anyone know who made the all-district team?

from mtcs all district season:

clayton mitchell (senior)

parker burgess (sophomore gk)

justin sims (junior)

will waldron (junior)

wilkes barrett (junior)

all district tournament:

clayton mitchell (senior)

parker burgess (sophomore gk)

david willhite (sophomore)