Region 5AAA

abe

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds as though this was as good of a game as everyone expected.

Beech 54 Rossview 45 Final

Home court was huge in this round. Home teams went 4-0. With that said, does anyone think moving the Region to a neutral floor would be more reasonable? It would be nice for the fans to get to watch a number of good games in one place. To me, these four games would make for a great Saturday somewhere.

Can't play all the games Saturday because of girls (that would be 8 games). Home court was started to increase money and raise attendance at home courts the first round. Also - only 2 games a night is the rule during the week at one location.

Can't play all the games Saturday because of girls (that would be 8 games). Home court was started to increase money and raise attendance at home courts the first round. Also - only 2 games a night is the rule during the week at one location.

Girls played last night, so the games apparently don't have to be on the same night. Or, have the girls play in a 10-AAA gym, and the guys play in a 9-AAA gym. There are other states that do these type of things and they generate a great deal of interest in the tournament.

I would imagine that attendance would be even higher if all the games were at one place.

whats everyone picking for the games tuesday i think that springfield is going to be really hard to beat right now they are playing good and have peaked at the perfect time of the year so i think they will pull there game out against beech if they keep there heads on right and with the other game i would like to see northeast pull it out to see another rematch between springfield and northeast in the championship but what does everyone eles think

whats everyone picking for the games tuesday i think that springfield is going to be really hard to beat right now they are playing good and have peaked at the perfect time of the year so i think they will pull there game out against beech if they keep there heads on right and with the other game i would like to see northeast pull it out to see another rematch between springfield and northeast in the championship but what does everyone eles think

I was thinking the exact same thing. GO JACKETS!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

First off I would like to say great season pats. Next year should be the year with what we have returnin. Get in the gym and work hard. And shoot free throws. We could have been 5 or 6 wins better. Just on free throws this year.

As for the games comin up. I think northeast will beat wilson central pretty good. If the point for northeast limits his turnovers they could be real good. And the way springfield is playin right now its hard to pick against them. But beech is real good too. And I think springfield playin on the road could hurt. It all depends on stanton. The team is much better when the ball is in his hands. He can score or get the ball where it needs to go in order to score. But I'm gonna say beech by 3. I hope I'm wrong tho.