Moore County versus Wayne County

Guest Slider86

Guest Slider86

I'm curious to see what anyone or everyone thinks about this game. The four years I played from 95-98 it always came down to this game to decide the region. Moore County dominated then but what will happen this Friday night? Reply with your pick to win and also guess the score.

I'll start off with a major upset pick....

Moore County 21 Wayne County 20! Go Big Blue! Good Luck!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by Slider86:

I'm curious to see what anyone or everyone thinks about this game. The four years I played from 95-98 it always came down to this game to decide the region. Moore County dominated then but what will happen this Friday night? Reply with your pick to win and also guess the score.

I'll start off with a major upset pick....

Moore County 21 Wayne County 20! Go Big Blue! Good Luck!

Hey slider since ur new i will take it easy on you. All Moore County posters have their own thread here for u too disuss moore county football. Look Under threads and you should see it there. :o

I agree with you, whiteshoes. how can anyone say that Moore county beating Wayne county could be an upset. First off, everybody knows Wayne county is a girls' basketball school, not a football school. Secondly, Moore county has been a football POWERHOUSE, especialy when they play at home. I would say they are 7-10 points better at home when they play there. Also, don't forget, Wayne county beat the mighty Raiders last year at Wayne county, so revenge is on the minds of Moore county. That loss last year put Moore county at 0-2 to start off the region last year (Collinwood beat them the next week for their 2nd loss). It is just a matter of how much the Raiders want to stick it to them for 40 minutes. Besides, Wayne county has 4 underclassmen starting at skill positions on offense, so they have never experienced the wrath of the Raider turf or the truck horn going off from the home pressbox.

i see all you "big baby blue " backers are back on the band wagon with last weeks win over forrest lets see how long will it take for all of you to get off , i would say about 2 quarters into the game friday night. wayne county power running game will wear moore county down and as for those 4 underclassmen you referd to its the same 4 that played last year when they got beat at wayne county.

wayne county 35 moore county 21

Catsfan01, you have got to be kidding me. Wayne county hasn't scored 35 points against ANYBODY in a long time, and I dare say they will not score 35 AT Moore county on that field. Wayne county may beat them, but it will be something like 8-6. The Raiders have too much pride to let a one-demintional team like Wayne (power running Hunt) county to score a lot of points on big plays and long runs.

The quarterback who started that game last year for Wayne county became injured and doesn't even start anymore. Are you telling me a Sophomore is going to go in and dictate the pace of the game, as well as throw the ball downfield for completions? I think not. Moore county will have 8-9 guys up in the "box" to stop Hunt and say, "I dare you to beat me deep, because I don't think you can." :D:(:)

I know you are a supporter of your school and have pride and confidence in the Wayne County Wildcats, but, Wayne County is not Lewis County. Lewis County is a really good 2A football team. I expect them to go deep into the playoffs again this year.

I am not saying who will win. I expect this game to be a hard fought contest. The team that comes out on top in the end will have earned the win.

After further study the wildkittens barely beat Davidson who seems to be down from years past. The RAIDERS beat a very good FORREST team by 20 points could have been worse but MC coach showed class and downed the ball late in game near goaline. The RAIDERS by 21 points or more! p.s. BEAR C80T hope to see you at the game!!