Scrimmages this week (3/2)

jogabonito6

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't count on it. Hendersonville is supposed to be loaded. Don't see Ravenwood being at that level.

Well its not always the size of the dog in the fight my friend. Ravenwood plays with alot of intensity and heart. What looks like an uneven match on paper is not always the case.

Well its not always the size of the dog in the fight my friend. Ravenwood plays with alot of intensity and heart. What looks like an uneven match on paper is not always the case.

Who does Ravenwood have that you think will make the difference?

Does anyone know what scrimmages Carter has had besides Lenoir City?

Do they have any this week?

heard they beat Oliver Springs something like 8-1 or something last week. Im pretty sure they play Central and Webb this week but I forgot the dates of them sorry. I know they play both away. Well this whole post was useless /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" sorry.

heard they beat Oliver Springs something like 8-1 or something last week. Im pretty sure they play Central and Webb this week but I forgot the dates of them sorry. I know they play both away. Well this whole post was useless /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" sorry.

well if you could find dates and times it would be appreciated sportnut....