mcminn central got the basketball boys back. now the season begins

partyboy

Easy now mexican, I would hate to come all the way from Canada to Mexico to find you. lol.. I didnt mean to strike a nerve by saying ethan wasnt playing. I dont know why you got so defensive. Wouldnt happen to be close to him would you? Anyways.. I wasnt bashing Mr. Starr in anyway i was just stating he wasnt playing right now, i should of put (due to surgery) but if you want the bashing to stop why you gonna come and throw a blow about how sorry (Columbia, Roane, and Cleveland State) is?? Wouldnt be trying to bash the players who have signed with them schools would you? Anyways hope the weathers good down im mexico its a lil chilly here!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I would never bash any Central player. Being a friend of the family, a former Charger player and a 37329 resident, I cant stand when anybody "bashes" a Central player. I am a close friend of the family and you will not find a better bunch - anywhere. Party boy just stepped on a nerve. And I will stand toe to toe with any Polk County folks that go after Central - double play.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would never bash any Central player. Being a friend of the family, a former Charger player and a 37329 resident, I cant stand when anybody "bashes" a Central player. I am a close friend of the family and you will not find a better bunch - anywhere. Party boy just stepped on a nerve. And I will stand toe to toe with any Polk County folks that go after Central - double play.

Oh so its ok to bash the kids from Central that signed with Roane State but not Starr since your friends with the family....... so that's where you got that Kool Aid! You will stand toe to toe and do what....... a mexican hat dance! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> You need to quit drinking Patron before you get on this board.

Oh so its ok to bash the kids from Central that signed with Roane State but not Starr since your friends with the family....... so that's where you got that Kool Aid! You will stand toe to toe and do what....... a mexican hat dance! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> You need to quit drinking Patron before you get on this board.

I said I would never bash any Charger - regardless where they signed! I would never bash any kid from Polk either - but be glad to compare baseball programs Central vs Polk - any stat, any result, and any day.

I said I would never bash any Charger - regardless where they signed! I would never bash any kid from Polk either - but be glad to compare baseball programs Central vs Polk - any stat, any result, and any day.

Mexican you bashed the Jr College some of these young men signed to play with, so therefore you are bashing the kids. As for the Polk vs Central stats how far are you willing to go back? Remember talent comes in cycles and I remember years where both teams were not very good period and that goes with most schools.

Mexican you bashed the Jr College some of these young men signed to play with, so therefore you are bashing the kids. As for the Polk vs Central stats how far are you willing to go back? Remember talent comes in cycles and I remember years where both teams were not very good period and that goes with most schools.

Yes the junior college not the kids. No therefore intended. Yes, every program has cycles and Central will probably fall into that not very good cycle starting next year.

How many times has either won the state? Can you not see by saying that these jr colleges are bottom feeders you are belittling the players that have signed with them? Two of Central's players have signed with Roane State or one of the bottom feeders as you have called them.

How many times has either won the state? Can you not see by saying that these jr colleges are bottom feeders you are belittling the players that have signed with them? Two of Central's players have signed with Roane State or one of the bottom feeders as you have called them.

And he took a shot at Columbia and Cleveland St, some kids are going there also

No intent of bashing kids, AGAIN! Very sorry if you took it that way. I am very happy for any kid that gets the opportunity to play at the next level. There are just some baseball TN JUCO's, IMO, that are better than others. That's whats great about living in this country - we can state our opinion. No small schools like Polk or Central, IMO, will ever win the state. Because of having to compete against the private schools, AKA Goodpasture. Not right, but that's the cards that are dealt us.

That's whats great about living in this country - we can state our opinion.

Okay then.....IMHO Starr is a decent hitter but cannot play defense, he will never play in college because he lacks enough power to make up for his poor defense.

I said the same about Roberts playing at Memphis and being a D1 prospect. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Okay then.....IMHO Starr is a decent hitter but cannot play defense, he will never play in college because he lacks enough power to make up for his poor defense.

I said the same about Roberts playing at Memphis and being a D1 prospect. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Hope he proves you wrong. Only time will tell, injury, if he plays at all in college. Wish you would do the same and not bash the kids. But I guess it's the in breeding.

Hope he proves you wrong. Only time will tell, injury, if he plays at all in college. Wish you would do the same and not bash the kids. But I guess it's the in breeding.

I guess in Mexico if your opinion is not what others want to hear your considered inbred. My Hispanic friend I think you started this by insulting kids that play at those "bottom feeder JUCO's". TheOldGringo says goodnight.

Its not ok to bash Ethan because he is his "friend"/father haha.. But its ok to bash the kids who signed with Roane St, Columbia St, and Cleveland St. Because they chose to go to "the bottom feeder JUCO schools" and actually PLAY instead of pick splinters out of there butt for two years.. Come on now mexican.. Do you really think Ethan is good in the field? Yes he could hit, but thats it. You wanted the bashing on him to stop but you want to bash the kids thats not as good as Ethan /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

And btw i do wish Ethan the best of luck at Vol State. But he better get alot better in the field if he is going to play.