can mc minn central win it all?

mccharger

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not as Far East as South Greene and I think they have won 4 state championships and 3 runners-up. UHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

Sorry, those past accomplishments from long ago won't do this time a bit of good.

None of the ladies on this South Greene team has ever won a state championship. And the present McMinn Central ladies have made it much further in the state than the present ladies from South Greene.

How about a wager wrecking crew??? /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I'll take South Green!!

Yeah, like I'd wager a bet with someone on an internet message board I don't even know. Remember, I'm not from Greene County. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Who knows, SG may not even make it far enough into state to get beat by Central. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

after seeing that game last night against an awesome upperman team, i sure like our chances............... GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll have to agree. That was one heckuva game. Can't wait to see who we get in the draw. Who all on here is going to try to make it over there on Wednesday?

I'll have to agree. That was one heckuva game. Can't wait to see who we get in the draw. Who all on here is going to try to make it over there on Wednesday?

I will be there from Wednesday on until the Chargerettes hopefully win the gold. I don't care who we draw in the first round. Our girls are capable and aren't intimidated by anyone.

I will be there from Wednesday on until the Chargerettes hopefully win the gold. I don't care who we draw in the first round. Our girls are capable and aren't intimidated by anyone.

I was just looking over the bracket and was thinking that Livingston and Gibson look like the toughest teams left. Although, Hume-Fogg is peaking at the right time. The Elizabethton team looks strong and South Greene is no slouch. Everyone left was either a 1 or a 2 seed in their region. After seeing how our girls, excuse me, ladies played Upperman last night, I feel they can handle any tough games down the stretch. This game was a blessing for Central (with the exception of two key injuries) in that we saw a sophomore step up BIG TIME in a clutch situation to ice the game. A lot of players got a lot of good experience throughout the season and especially last night. I hope they keep rolling and stay focused. There's still more work to do and some very capable teams left.