Marshall Co lost

ParisRiverRat

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's amazing. Anyone know how the game played out?

I went to the game and it was a doozie. This game boiled down to a couple of key points:

MC was unable to maintain their poise in a close game. MC looked completely out of sync down 6 in the 3rd??¦actually HF errors let them back in it.

MC pretty much abandoned trying to get the ball to March at crunch time or for that matter during most of the game.. What were they thinking?

Now all that being said HF BEAT MC with great defense, constant hustle and tremendous play by Bagwell and company. HF didn??™t back into this-they lined up and played and won. They pressured MC everywhere. They forced MC into too many turnovers to count. They beat MC down court for layups on at least 4 occasions. They kept March from dominating the boards.

MC got a taste of the defenses that were common practice in 9AA from CPA, FRA,HF and Lipscomb...don't believe MC had played that much under the heat that was put on them.

I'm sure there was alot of "playing not to lose" factor in this game. MC never looked at ease and HF was playing loose.

Maybe the biggest factor was HF had been in a bunch of close games and in the frantic end they prevailed- MC just wasn??™t pressure tested.

Great job Hume Fogg. Great job coach! Go 9AA!!!

Yeah...? I was saying Mcminn Central is better then the middle tennessee teams give them credit for.

Not me....I have been singing Central's praises since last summer. I am just not ready to say you will take home the gold..Alot of good teams left and no one is in the boro yet. But, these two would make for a good en.