Clay County vs Clarkrange (4th Time)

TopDawg83

Bulldogs team speed and Athleticism too much for Commanders size. Looks like Clay County will be the team to beat in the Region this year. Early Prediction: Clay County vs Clarkrange in finals!

Great job by Caleb Lynn starting in place of Brown tonite. Play like that every time you are on the floor and you will make us even harder to beat come tourney time!

Dersham still needs to learn to move his feet and play good position defense instead of trying to block every shot that he can!

J. Adams and B. Korth are good replacements off the bench. Joe is starting to be a real threat from the outside.

Nobody in the Region can stop Shawn Garrett this year. Early leader for Double MVP!

Dawgs are really fun to watch! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Not that I am one to say I told you so but according to my post way back in December....

I TOLD YOU SO!

Should be a WILD ONE in Watertown on Thursday night! Better get there early!

I like my Dawgs' chances to HOST our Sub-State game!

What about everybody else? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that I am one to say I told you so but according to my post way back in December....

I TOLD YOU SO!

Should be a WILD ONE in Watertown on Thursday night! Better get there early!

I like my Dawgs' chances to HOST our Sub-State game!

What about everybody else? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

i watched both games tonight, and not taking anything away from a good team like clay county, i will have to say if crange plays thursday the way they did tonight and clay county plays the way they did tonight will have to give it to crange clay didn't play sharp but crange played a awesome 3 quarters see you all at the game good luck to both teams !!

The one thing I noticed about the CHS-FCS game was that the first half FCS made the BIG mistake of leaving Brandon open out on the floor and he made them pay BIG TIME! In the second half Coach Bradshaw put Teeter (6'5")? on him and his long wing span really limited Brandon's open looks at the basket so the only points he was able to get was slashing to the basket or at the FT line.

7A teams especially Clay County knows not to make that fatal mistake so I am sure young Mr. Upchurch will have a Bulldawg in his shorts all night long on Thursday just like he did in the D7A Championship.

As for the CCHS-JC game, the Bulldawgs got stronger and kept extending the lead as the game went on. JC had a terrible night at the FT line while Clay had one of their best something like 27 of 31.

After Clarkrange got down early, the run they made was 24 to 8 and thats gonna do most teams in and glad to say it did the FCS Commanders in tonight. They never did quite get over the shell shock!

Let's Load 'em Up for an All 7A Final and may the better team (Thursday night) win!

Should be a decent game with CC pulling it out by 6-10...

Stinks because even though you win and play at home, you will probably face a better team from Chatt... Although, look what happened last year in JC...

It will be really tough for either of these teams to beat Temple or Grace Baptist...

Grace creates a tough match up with 6-10 Shaugessy

Temple, from what I can remember, has never lost a sectional game... wouldn't want to see them in that game...

Temple, from what I can remember, has never lost a sectional game... wouldn't want to see them in that game...

Clay County defeated Temple at home in a sub state game in '05-'06 when this group of seniors were freshmen. I remember. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Clay Countians would love nothing more than welcoming the Temple Crusaders with a 2nd dose of Upper Cumberland hospitality "BULLDAWG STYLE". I know the 1st dose left a very "bitter" taste in their mouths since they were heavily favored to return to the 'Boro 4 yrs ago but left the Dawg House heading back to Chattanooga with the end of their season in tow.

Clay by 10 , but it wont be an easy game. I'd say Upchurch comes ready to play a whole game this time around i don't look for him to have less than 20pts so the Bulldogs are going to have to step up and put some points on the board. I thought knight had a good game Tuesday (he should take the ball in more often seems to be his style) That cross cut the dogs were doing was great i like to see them score in the paint. I think they got about 12 points off that maybe more. I did see some slacking on D though from about 3 starters That wont work From here on out and i don't think putting up less than 70 points will cut it after Thursday. [/color]I hope Clay is ready to step up and play some great ball like i know they can. Nolan,Tyler,Nathan,Scott and Sean Best of Luck -Play Hard! Brian,Trent,Steve,Caleb, and Joe Get In There and make things happen we need Big Numbers Off The Bench Too! You guys have done good this year-EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU! GO DAWGS!

C'range wil be able to take the game as long as they play like they want it. many people under estmate how well clarkrange can play when they play togther. Clay county has a good line up but, the buffaloes can shut them down on the boards i think tonights game will be a great one!!!! Good luck both teams!!!!!