Dyer County vs Covington

DCfan74

suprise suprise. dc loses basketball game, police have to be called in.

Thought you were gonna go support your baseball team??? Who am I kidding you have too much fun being a hater...same crap different day /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought you were gonna go support your baseball team??? Who am I kidding you have too much fun being a hater...same crap different day /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

went out to watch them scrimmage this afternoon.

And how many fans of Covington got thrown out for acting just stupid??????

i heard big ced took a couple of swings and had to be restrained, any truth to that?

i think covington has the quickness to handle dc pressure and i say they will win this one by 8.

covington may be quick but last time i checked mccord owns neon deon in head to head. wasn't it three double digits losses last year when he was at dyersburg? coaching makes a big difference this time of year and we have the advantage. dc by eleven in this one

Radio mentioned Janes in the middle of it....

Cedric got hit by #22 then Cedric was going after him and Coach Beck held him back! Congrats Covington! Got to hit our FTs!!!! Hudson was on FIRE!!!! Great game guys! Hold your heads up! Covington was just better on this night! Get ready for Booker T. Washington! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Great game, but really disappointed in the lack of respect from some folks. It's a game that causes adults to act like they are 4 and young adults .......gosh, just REALLY bad judgement....and that's putting it lightly.

What was the purpose of so many "non-players" from Covington being on the court after the game and during the awards? It was just tacky in my opinion.

Let's all step up as adults and set a GOOD example...........geeze! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />