MrNoitAll Losers 9AA

MrNoitAll

Well District 9AA is full of losers this year. If you play at a metro school this will not be your year! But here goes for all of my devoted readers!

District 9AA

Pearl Cohn is just bad and the girls do not play any kind of rec league or travel teams they will always be last!

East Literature needs to get some of Oprah??™ $$$$$$ because she is a graduate of this fine school but this is there first year playing and it will not be very pretty.

MLM has a great name a super school and no softball players to take them to the play-offs.

CPA is a private school and I bet they are shell shock when they go play the metro schools, but they will not finish last!

FRA is another private school who is going to be way down again this year but a good coach but you are only as good as your pitcher and they do not have one to take them very far.

Hume-Fogg has fallen on hard times they have taken away there feeder school in East Literature and now they must depend on only the girls from their school and that will not be enough to make the play-offs.

The first and second place teams will be a toss up, but both of these veteran coaches are friends as well as good coaches; they both know what it takes to win the big one. But only one can be number one and that is going to be the Ladies from Lipscomb. They have improved this off season with the bats and pitching. Should be a fun game between the two Churches of Christ schools! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

District 9 Losers

Pearl Cohn

East Literature

MLK

CPA

FRA

Hume-Fogg

Ezell-Harding

Lipscomb

MrNoitAll,

I must let you know that you are probably correct about the fact that Hume-Fogg is down; however, it has nothing to do with East Literature having their own team. HFA went to the state in both 2006 and 2007, and at that time, there was one girl that started for the Blue Knights from East. She was a very good player and contributed to the success of those teams, but one player does not a feeder system make. And before anyone wonders, she played third base, not a catcher or a pitcher. Many of the core players on those two HFA teams went to Meigs and played on their club middle school team. As far as I know, the middle school no longer fields a club team, which really was a feeder for the high school.

And to clarify the situation with East and HFA -- For years, East had very few students in the high school and were allowed to go play sports at other Metro high schools, because their own school couldn't field a team. I know football players played with Stratford and the softball players played with HFA. As the student population grew and interest for teams grew, East added more sports.

And as a parent who has daughters, one graduating from East and one that graduated from Hume-Fogg--I feel fairly confident of these facts.

Not a disagreement about your standings, just your reasons behind them.

Mr. knowitall, you don't know enough. This is the 3rd year for East Lit softball including their 2nd in this district.

"Littlesquall" I did know that they played some games last year but did not realize that they were in district, they must have been one and done. But if I DID NOT NO I am sure that no one else in the Mid-State knew either. It would seem like you all would work to get your team known besides being "Oprah School" Try someday playing in some tourneys oh that is right you all played in one last year and were one and done! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Wrong again noknowledgeatall. They played in the Commando Classic last year which is the biggest tourney in Tennessee high school softball. They played a full district schedule and had two teams finish below them. They also beat FRA in the 1st round of the district tournament before losing to CPA so they were not "one and done". Try doing just a LITTLE background before you start running that DS. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Also, you cannot even get your cut line right. It would be little SQUAW, not squall. You are in over your head champ. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Wrong again noknowledgeatall. They played in the Commando Classic last year which is the biggest tourney in Tennessee high school softball. They played a full district schedule and had two teams finish below them. They also beat FRA in the 1st round of the district tournament before losing to CPA so they were not "one and done". Try doing just a LITTLE background before you start running that DS. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Also, you cannot even get your cut line right. It would be little SQUAW, not squall. You are in over your head champ. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Sounds like you are not having a great day! Just take the air in and let it out! I guess now you are going to tell me that they will win more than they lose? I am going to try and make them my daily picks.....and we will see how many games that they will lose this year. Oh, you all have not even put your schedule on the board yet.....sounds like a power house to me "littlesquall" but hey MrNoitAll loves people even like you! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Division I Class AA Softball

Schedule for East Literature Magnet School

Date Time Opponent Location Comment

03/10/2009 (Tue) 4:30 pm David Lipscomb High School * Home

03/11/2009 (Wed) 3:15 pm Cane Ridge High School Away

03/12/2009 (Thu) 3:30 pm Pearl Cohn High School * Away

03/13/2009 (Fri) TBA Hendersonville High School Hendersonville

03/14/2009 (Sat) TBA Hendersonville High School Hendersonville

03/23/2009 (Mon) 3:45 pm Glencliff High School Away

03/24/2009 (Tue) 4:00 pm Ezell-Harding Christian School * Home

03/26/2009 (Thu) 4:00 pm Franklin Road Academy * Away

03/30/2009 (Mon) 4:00 pm Hume-Fogg Academic Magnet * Home

04/02/2009 (Thu) 4:00 pm Martin Luther King High School * Away

04/06/2009 (Mon) 4:30 pm David Lipscomb High School * Away

04/07/2009 (Tue) 3:30 pm Pearl Cohn High School * Away

04/09/2009 (Thu) 4:00 pm Ezell-Harding Christian School * Away

04/14/2009 (Tue) 4:00 pm Franklin Road Academy * Away

04/16/2009 (Thu) 4:00 pm Hume-Fogg Academic Magnet * Away

04/17/2009 (Fri) TBA Franklin High School Franklin

04/18/2009 (Sat) TBA Franklin Away

04/20/2009 (Mon) 3:45 pm Glencliff High School Away

04/21/2009 (Tue) 4:00 pm Christ Presbyterian Academy * Away

04/23/2009 (Thu) 4:00 pm Martin Luther King High School * Home

04/28/2009 (Tue) 4:00 pm Christ Presbyterian Academy * Home

Here you go MrNoItAll. I don't have a dog in this hunt, but am just trying to help out with schedule info! Keep up the good work of giving us softball nuts something to read & talk about!!

Division I Class AA Softball

Schedule for East Literature Magnet School

Date Time Opponent Location Comment

03/10/2009 (Tue) 4:30 pm David Lipscomb High School * Home

03/11/2009 (Wed) 3:15 pm Cane Ridge High School Away

03/12/2009 (Thu) 3:30 pm Pearl Cohn High School * Away

03/13/2009 (Fri) TBA Hendersonville High School Hendersonville

03/14/2009 (Sat) TBA Hendersonville High School Hendersonville

03/23/2009 (Mon) 3:45 pm Glencliff High School Away

03/24/2009 (Tue) 4:00 pm Ezell-Harding Christian School * Home

03/26/2009 (Thu) 4:00 pm Franklin Road Academy * Away

03/30/2009 (Mon) 4:00 pm Hume-Fogg Academic Magnet * Home

04/02/2009 (Thu) 4:00 pm Martin Luther King High School * Away

04/06/2009 (Mon) 4:30 pm David Lipscomb High School * Away

04/07/2009 (Tue) 3:30 pm Pearl Cohn High School * Away

04/09/2009 (Thu) 4:00 pm Ezell-Harding Christian School * Away

04/14/2009 (Tue) 4:00 pm Franklin Road Academy * Away

04/16/2009 (Thu) 4:00 pm Hume-Fogg Academic Magnet * Away

04/17/2009 (Fri) TBA Franklin High School Franklin

04/18/2009 (Sat) TBA Franklin Away

04/20/2009 (Mon) 3:45 pm Glencliff High School Away

04/21/2009 (Tue) 4:00 pm Christ Presbyterian Academy * Away

04/23/2009 (Thu) 4:00 pm Martin Luther King High School * Home

04/28/2009 (Tue) 4:00 pm Christ Presbyterian Academy * Home

Here you go MrNoItAll. I don't have a dog in this hunt, but am just trying to help out with schedule info! Keep up the good work of giving us softball nuts something to read & talk about!!

Well I hate to be the one to bust my new rich friend's bubble but I really do not see anyone on this schedule who will be playing in the "boro" come May. But I did notice that you all are playing Pearl this year and that will be a great game, I am going to make it my pick of the day when you two play. I am sure that the Weekly's, Hope Hines, and George Plaster will be out to watch this one! But in case they are not could someone PLEASE keep us inform on the box scores. "Littlesquall" I am going to try and get "Birdie and Little Bubba" up in the mornin and go over to see some teams play in the Beech playday and if you are there come up to me and my ole lady and say hi. You will not see "Little Bubba" because he thinks he is to old to be hanging around his mama and daddy. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Plus I will be checking out "Oprah School" come next weekend if still have our car.

"Littlesquall" I did a little lookin around and that big district game you all won from FRA last year was a team that "only" won 7 (seven) games! Now that is something to start building on for this year and the team that put you all out had only won 3(THREE) games last year! Wow how could anyone miss these games. They also lost a total of 29 games between them......Yep the "rednecks" over here in the trailer park would call them losers.....but I am sure you already knew that. Have a great weekend and I hope we will get a chance to have hotdogs sometime at the park! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Pretty tough on "oprah school" that is only in it's 3rd year of fielding a team. Could shock a team or two this year, had a few "big wins" last year against MLK, Glenclif, Hunters Lane, and FRA(1st District Tourney win). Look forward to seeing you in Hendersonville, but hey, don't get me wrong, still have lots of work to do to compete with the Church of Christ schools.