Shelbyville vs. Oakland

deadeyedave

Is that just talk....or a promise?

I don't think that he will get 40...but I would say that Siegel didn't think he would get 33 either!!!!

The only points that really matter is the final score!

I don't see how anybody can predict a winner.

Two quality teams.

Couldnt agree more. TJ is Oakland's unofficial trash talker, but he tells it like it is as well, so I am sure he is just not talking to hear his gums flap. With no elimination tonight, I am going to enjoy my alma mater being in this enviroment, it truly is the best time of the year in sports. To be fair about Andrews' 33 points, I would like to see how many shots he took, not to say that he missed a bunch, but it seemed like 80 percent of the offense centered around him.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that just talk....or a promise?

I don't think that he will get 40...but I would say that Siegel didn't think he would get 33 either!!!!

The only points that really matter is the final score!

I don't see how anybody can predict a winner.

Two quality teams.

O its a promise.

I'm not at all saying hes not good enough I just think Oakland will do a good job of containing him.

Final score really is all that matters but for fun I like to see if my team can hold other guys under there avgs lol.

I REALLY like Oakland in this matchup. This is a classic case of 5 solid guys beating 2 really good ones. If the Eagles get a big game out of somebody not named Andrews of Twilley, they could win. But I can see King mixing up looks on Andrews and forcing the "supporting cast" to beat him.

Oakland is playing so well right now, they put on a clinic Tuesday night.

I REALLY like Oakland in this matchup. This is a classic case of 5 solid guys beating 2 really good ones. If the Eagles get a big game out of somebody not named Andrews of Twilley, they could win. But I can see King mixing up looks on Andrews and forcing the "supporting cast" to beat him.

Oakland is playing so well right now, they put on a clinic Tuesday night.

Eh well, I think its pretty obvious that Shelbyville has a solid supporting cast up to this point as well. Both teams are as about as even as you are going to get.

The best game-plan ever developed has still got to be executed by players on the court.

The team that does that will win this game.

Two great coaches, but players have to to execute their game plan!

11sportsfan, Watch out for Bobby tonight, he could have another big night. It will catch everyone off guard if he does.

Go Oakland.

Feelin some toots!

I'm really curious to see how ready Tyler is.. I know his ankle was REALLY bad.

David has to continue to play the way he has been..Twily scares me a little because I know how fast that kid is.

Jamal has to continue to do all the small things that add up to BIG things..

I'm really gonna be mad if Oakland does manage to make state lol.. Cause I won't be here to se it!

Look for Brandon to be the man tho. He will make some big time plays..(come on Brandon)

Wesly has to keep playing well too

Oakland wins.

Jamal took over and kept Oakland in it.

Andrews didn't hit near as many 3's as he did against Siegel.

The man can shoot tho.

David was big..

They did a great job of rotating on Andrews

Great game! Congrats oakland! Now lets do it again in the glass house> I think we will both end up there.

Now hand Red Bank their butt and we will take care of Walker Valley. I would love to see this matchup again with a state title at stake.

Tonight's game was worth the 5 bucks

Great game! Congrats oakland! Now lets do it again in the glass house> I think we will both end up there.

Now hand Red Bank their butt and we will take care of Walker Valley. I would love to see this matchup again with a state title at stake.

Tonight's game was worth the 5 bucks

Yes it was...

I will say this: This team has just an incredible amount of heart. Oakland took Shelbyville's best shot and was able to get it close enough at halftime to put themselves in position in the 2nd half. In the 2nd half, we made some incredible adjustments, active on both ends of the floor and just played with a winning attitude. Shelbyville did a great job of exploiting our lack of size, but as the game went on, Oakland was able to repel the inside attack.

I think all the more amazing is the fact that Oakland has essentially done all of this with what amounts to a minimal post offense. Had someone told that Oakland would go on to do what they have without Tyler, I would have never thought it possible. That just speaks to the character of this team. I cant say enough about Shelbyville, this game would have been worth the price of admission had it been 20 bucks, much less 5. Onto the sectionals..................