Coffee Co. scrimmage games

chs4life

Good day for the ladies.

Beat Hendersonville 3-1

Beat Brentwood 13-0

Tied Ravenwood 0-0

Good luck Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Real season starts Tuesday be ready like never before lets make it another special year.

Lucky,

Not that it matters but I had the Hendersonville game as 3-0. I am pretty sure I am right because Terry remarked that none of our 3 pitchers gave up a run....

We saw 3 good teams.

Ravenwood has a good team...and our girls played well. A few bugs to work out but not bad. Hendersonville is a good team and I understand Brentwood is young...but the rematch with Ravenwood at Coffee County this year should be a well attended game.

I thought the young lady pitching for Ravenwood was very impressive...loads of movement.

Good luck to all this weekend. Be safe and be careful traveling.

JV

Good day for the ladies.

Beat Hendersonville 3-1

Beat Brentwood 13-0

Tied Ravenwood 0-0

Good luck Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Real season starts Tuesday be ready like never before lets make it another special year.

Looks like my new favorite team has started out like we knew they would! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Sorry Wildkittens! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Looks like my new favorite team has started out like we knew they would! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Sorry Wildkittens! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I echo JV's detailed analysis.wow! I sound smart! The girls looked solid and i agree there is some bugs to work out but that is what scrimmages are for. If they keep everything in focus and do not get frustrated when it gets bumpy, the possibilities are exciting but lets play out the season and enjoy the ride!! Good Luck Lady Raiders!!!