RADIO STATIONS

patriot04

Ok ppl help me out. I'm gonna be in mckenzie tonight and I wanna flip back and forth between these 3 games, dyer/covington, humboldt/lake county, liberty/RE. Humboldt will probably be on 96.5 since they have all week. Can anybody help me out.

The Dyer CountyChoctaws will be on SL 100 Wtro am 1450 and 101.7fm /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The Dyer CountyChoctaws will be on SL 100 Wtro am 1450 and 101.7fm /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The game won't be on SL 100... It will be on 1450 or 101.7 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Humboldt I believe you're right is 96.5

The game won't be on SL 100... It will be on 1450 or 101.7 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Humboldt I believe you're right is 96.5

We will be broadcasting the Raleigh Egypt-Liberty live @ 7pm on newstalk 101.5FM

Hummm...It was for the Northside game, and almost certain I heard them say that today on the radio at work.

Guess I could be wrong. For sure on wtro and 101.7 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Humboldt/Lake Co. will also be on 101.3 FM (Martin) and 105.7 FM (Union City). WCMT comes in pretty well in McKenzie. Much better announcers on these stations /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

We will be broadcasting the Raleigh Egypt-Liberty live @ 7pm on newstalk 101.5FM

It's online at wnws.com, as well.