UPPERMAN BEES VS BRAINERD PANTHERS

TN423

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear Upperman is done for the year. I enjoyed watching your kids play LA and was hopeing to see this group of seniors play each other one more time. Best wishes to all the Upperman Bee's Senior players yall have a great group of players. Hope to see some of yall down at the Borro supporting LA. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

GO BEEEEEEESSSSSS /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> !

Sorry to hear Upperman is done for the year. I enjoyed watching your kids play LA and was hopeing to see this group of seniors play each other one more time. Best wishes to all the Upperman Bee's Senior players yall have a great group of players. Hope to see some of yall down at the Borro supporting LA. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

GO BEEEEEEESSSSSS /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> !

I can't help but laugh at the conflict between your username and the last part of your post. Oh well. Good season to the Bee's. We've had some great games with them this year. Also some very interesting, I guess you could say, CoachT topics as well. GO LA!!! Bring home some gold!!!

Sincerely,

Wildcat324

PANTHERS ALL DAY!!!!!!! THE PANTHERS ARE STATE BOUND THESE BOYS ARE PLAYING GOOD I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF THEY BRING THE GOLD BALL HOME THIS YEAR

Congrats to Brainerd on making the State Tournament. However, I would be surprised if Brainerd wins one game in Murfreesboro. One and done in the State Tournament. That's my prediction. Would love to see LA beat Brainerd.

Congrats to Brainerd on making the State Tournament. However, I would be surprised if Brainerd wins one game in Murfreesboro. One and done in the State Tournament. That's my prediction. Would love to see LA beat Brainerd.

Thanks for the Congrats was you at the game last nite? Im glad you think LA will be one and done they will not beat Brainerd sorry to inform you on dat....... Grab you some /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> and watch the Panthers bring that Gold Ball back to Chattanooga.

Thanks for the Congrats was you at the game last nite? Im glad you think LA will be one and done they will not beat Brainerd sorry to inform you on dat....... Grab you some /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> and watch the Panthers bring that Gold Ball back to Chattanooga.

I was at the game last night and if Brainerd plays as poorly as they did last night, it will be an early exit from Murfreesboro.