UPPERMAN BEES VS BRAINERD PANTHERS

TN423

LA beat Upperman by 29 in region finals at Upperman. You beat Upperman by 6 at your place! Do the math--are you worried now?

I dont usually pull for Brainerd but in this tourney I am hoping they bring the ball back to chatt. You guys seem to forget that there are 3 teams that beat brainerd in tennessee. 1 being RedBank and they will be in the boro playing for the AAA crown. The other two being Howard and Austin East and how certain are you that LA or Upperman would beat those two teams. I am a howard fan but AE was so strong this year and I think they wouldve breezed through the boro. That Pryor kid is a beast and they have good guard play. But Brainerd only lost to maybe the top two teams in AA but they are home now so that opens the door for BHS. Fred S. is a beast and he will dominate any team they play

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont usually pull for Brainerd but in this tourney I am hoping they bring the ball back to chatt. You guys seem to forget that there are 3 teams that beat brainerd in tennessee. 1 being RedBank and they will be in the boro playing for the AAA crown. The other two being Howard and Austin East and how certain are you that LA or Upperman would beat those two teams. I am a howard fan but AE was so strong this year and I think they wouldve breezed through the boro. That Pryor kid is a beast and they have good guard play. But Brainerd only lost to maybe the top two teams in AA but they are home now so that opens the door for BHS. Fred S. is a beast and he will dominate any team they play

I'm not certain that LA or Upperman would beat either. But wait--neither is still in! LA did beat the team that put Howard out I think. You may not know this but only 2 teams in the United States beat LA and we have a couple of "beasts" also--one being big and one being "bad"! The only person who has dominated LA this year was John Jenkins when he dropped 50 something on us--and lost. Not to say we can't be beat--if we play our best, we will win it all. If not, anyone we play could beat us.

I'm not certain that LA or Upperman would beat either. But wait--neither is still in! LA did beat the team that put Howard out I think. You may not know this but only 2 teams in the United States beat LA and we have a couple of "beasts" also--one being big and one being "bad"! The only person who has dominated LA this year was John Jenkins when he dropped 50 something on us--and lost. Not to say we can't be beat--if we play our best, we will win it all. If not, anyone we play could beat us.

Yeah LA did beat Tyner and Tyner did put Howard out but you have to realize its hard to beat a good team three times and we already beat them twice. But Brainerd beat them 4 times. You LA guys just get ready for Bolivar because they always bring it

Yeah LA did beat Tyner and Tyner did put Howard out but you have to realize its hard to beat a good team three times and we already beat them twice. But Brainerd beat them 4 times. You LA guys just get ready for Bolivar because they always bring it

Brainerd is a REALLY good team this year. Hope they can bring the Gold ball southeast . This looks to be an exciting boys tourney. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

THE UPPERMAN AND BRAINERD GAME HAS BEEN OVER FOR QUITE SOME TIME. EVERYBODY MOVE TO ANOTHER TOPIC AND TALK ABOUT THEIR BELOVED TEAMS ON ANOTHER ONE. GOOD GOSH HOW LONG IS THIS TOPIC GOING TO BE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC? GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE THAT IS IN THE BORO. DROP THE ISSUE'S THAT ARE IRRELEVANT TO THIS TOPIC...WHICH HAPPENS TO BE...UPPERMAN BEES VS BRAINERD PANTHERS.

Sincerely,

Wildcat324

Bring what?.............The bus?.............Popcorn for the fans?......................Cheerleaders?.............What?.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

THE UPPERMAN AND BRAINERD GAME HAS BEEN OVER FOR QUITE SOME TIME. EVERYBODY MOVE TO ANOTHER TOPIC AND TALK ABOUT THEIR BELOVED TEAMS ON ANOTHER ONE. GOOD GOSH HOW LONG IS THIS TOPIC GOING TO BE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC? GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE THAT IS IN THE BORO. DROP THE ISSUE'S THAT ARE IRRELEVANT TO THIS TOPIC...WHICH HAPPENS TO BE...UPPERMAN BEES VS BRAINERD PANTHERS.

Sincerely,

Wildcat324

Thanks for playing traffic cop. We will all be certain to leave this thread now. It would have been nice if the LA discussion would have stayed in LA threads to begin with, but it seems that SOMEONE was in "Hijack" mode a week or so ago, and would not allow this thread to die.

So, it is not too early for next year: GO BEEES.

(but good luck to LA this week)