Why Is there No East/ West all start game for soccer?

cleansheet1

They have it in other sports. and even have games where they play against other state teams.

It woudl be a great fundraiser.

I'll one-up that. How about a four team round robin to settle all the squawking? West, Northeast, Southeast and Central. Mix and Match AAA, AA Div 2, etc all on one team. Three matches over a weekend....

I'll one-up that. How about a four team round robin to settle all the squawking? West, Northeast, Southeast and Central. Mix and Match AAA, AA Div 2, etc all on one team. Three matches over a weekend....

Are you sure you would want to risk playing Div II teams, might disrupt some opinions and former rankings. Your little saying at the bottom of your post is interesting. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

We do that already in Chattown. Chattanooga area all-stars (seniors) play the north Ga. All-stars after the boys season is over.

Are you sure you would want to risk playing Div II teams, might disrupt some opinions and former rankings. Your little saying at the bottom of your post is interesting. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

yep. It seems like every couple of years, they create yet another division. Soon everyone will be a state champion.

yep. It seems like every couple of years, they create yet another division. Soon everyone will be a state champion.

Yep! It's like my child does not play enough so we are starting a new "club" team. OR Our high school can't get to State, so lets change divisions or start a new one. Every one plays..........everyone wins!!!! And of course your favorite,

" 7th Team All State".

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yep! It's like my child does not play enough so we are starting a new "club" team. OR Our high school can't get to State, so lets change divisions or start a new one. Every one plays..........everyone wins!!!! And of course your favorite,

" 7th Team All State".

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Perhaps that's it! In your humor...the answer exists!

Maybe we should start a petition to have one state champion, essentially setting up and east vs west...etc. Let the state champions enter a tournament to define the only state champion. Of course, if your not happy with that (and there will be many) you could always just move to another state. Plenty of room in the south or the west. Would steer clear of the east and north.