Mo West Upset Thread

wheezie

Maybe the cockiest group on here this year was Mo West. Why is no one discussing this game? What happened? How in the worl did Powell play ith them when Mo West was the best in the state. At least if you asked a Mo West fan.

Yes I'm with you...oh Johnny's and his little blonde assistant were oh so cocky.....what happen...but you had the miss basketball, the team.....as usual..go home! Hey there is always next year!

I took a group over to Walters State to watch that game, and I have to say it was a great game by both teams.

I was very impressed by Powell and how smart they played, as well as their perimeter shooting. They have clearly proven they are a good team throughout their district and regional run to the sectional.

I have to say though, it was heartbreaking for West the way the game ended. To fight back to tie the score and then break down on defense on that last second layup is a tough pill to swallow.

They do have some consolation I guess in that the core group of starters will be back next year, and they only lose two seniors this year.

Good game though by both teams, both were very well coached, and it was a great atmosphere to watch a game. Definitely worth the price of admission.

Congratulations Powell Panthers!