How does DII middle look?

Me.

i would say mba and jp2 are the teams to beat in that region with bga and Ryan close behind. MBA has a lot of players returning, especially Houston Oldham who signed with richmond. he will be the impact player on that team. JP2 has a lot of talent returning, as well. BGA lost Steve Morrissey and Ryan lost Charles Rodriguez, two very good players, but dont count them out for a second. should be an interesting season.

i would say mba and jp2 are the teams to beat in that region with bga and Ryan close behind. MBA has a lot of players returning, especially Houston Oldham who signed with richmond. he will be the impact player on that team. JP2 has a lot of talent returning, as well. BGA lost Steve Morrissey and Ryan lost Charles Rodriguez, two very good players, but dont count them out for a second. should be an interesting season.

Father Ryan lost a ton of seniors, but they also kept a very core group of players, including Jonah, John Rohling, and Kyle Stoney. I would say JPII and Ryan will be the teams to beat with MBA just behind them and BGA coming in after the Big Red.