MISS BASKETBALL AA

ldyer

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it odd none of the teams these girls play on made it to the state tournament, so this brings me to believe there are a few girls out there that should be on that list for Miss Basketball that are not. I think there are several good players especially out of the East that gets over-looked. Congrats to all the girls who made the list and good luck.

Im sure you are. Ya are from Baxter..

Is there something wrong for being a loyal fan? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

That girl has played hard for four years of high school ball.

The 3 finalists this year are : Lashay Davis, Upperman......... Chassidy Fussell, Obion County...........

Lauren March, Marshall County. I hope Lauren gets it, she is very deserving....Good Luck Lauren!!!!!!

I can't believe Kylie Lambert (McMinn Central) isn't a finalist. She's the best pure basketball player I've seen this year....and could have easily averaged about 30 points a game had she been a selfish player. UT Chattanooga beat out a few SEC and ACC teams to get Kylie's signature to play for the Lady Mocs.

I can't believe Kylie Lambert (McMinn Central) isn't a finalist. She's the best pure basketball player I've seen this year....and could have easily averaged about 30 points a game had she been a selfish player. UT Chattanooga beat out a few SEC and ACC teams to get Kylie's signature to play for the Lady Mocs.

She is an outstanding basketball player. Seen it first hand Saturday night.

Of course, I don't get to pick the finalists. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> That is why I am cheering for LaShay.

Good luck to your Chargettes tomorrow in the State Tournament!!

Hope ya'll go all the way. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I thought Lambert would be a finalist pre season (my preseason) as I saw her last year..Sorry she didn't make the list. She is a great player and deserving of the nomination. There are some others that could have easily been on that list as well. But you cant take any thing away from the 3 nominated especially on the fact that they did not make the boro.(that was for another poster.) Good luck to all but I hope Davis (who we at LA are glad she will gone next year:) ) repeats as Miss Basketball.